Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player

Rampant Botting and the ineffectiveness of the STF

Hide the thread a thousand times, I'll repost it a thousand more.

You're purposely ignoring bot reports and we all know it. Every single day. I'm going to find a bot, and report it to the STF. I'm going to screencap it and post it here, as proof that the STF while stating they take action, do in fact not take any action the majority of the time.

(2)
    Last edited by Yvone; 08-15-2021 at 08:13 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I will never understand why you insist on proving to nobody (given the level of activity here outside of your spam) something that everybody already knows about.
    (0)

Player
    I don't care that you don't understand.
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvone View Post
    I don't care that you don't understand.
    A cop out response that just proves that you're really only doing it to be as annoying as possible. I'm sure you're hoping that you're the squeaky wheel that will get the grease, but it should be apparent to you now that you don't have that kind of power. Continuing to disregard the rules of the forum is only going to end badly for you, you really should quit while you're behind.
    (0)

Player
    I'll do as I please, thanks
    (2)

Player
    He knows it will not result in any bans. The only result he's having is annoying people and being counter productive to getting any support. I wonder what his desired end result will be if he gets only those bots annoying him get banned.
    (1)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Every MMO has RMT, they will never be eradicated because the companies use them to balance the economy and gain money off their subs. Ever wonder why they are always there in any game? You're fighting a losing battle, probably no report you make will have any difference.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Every MMO has RMT, they will never be eradicated because the companies use them to balance the economy and gain money off their subs. Ever wonder why they are always there in any game? You're fighting a losing battle, probably no report you make will have any difference.
    I'm fully aware. Going to do it anyway.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Keep seeing this posted on FFXIAH and here, as if the company intentionally allows RMT to roam free to "balance the economy." I think too many gil buyers just try to justify their actions and want to make believe they're not harming the game's economy and environment.
    (2)

Player
    Because, they do. Square is a business and profits come first.

There is no downside to allowing bots to proliferate, no one will quit and hurt the sub numbers. Common sense. They ban a couple shoutbots every now and then to keep you happy and ignore the rest.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast