Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I don't feel that people should be banned for it, I was just answering your request. Also you may a case against the first rule, as that's how the conversation flowed; you have no case against the second.

And how did I know that you'd reply with "but you're breaking the rules too!"?
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    I don't feel that people should be banned for it, I was just answering your request. Also you may a case against the first rule, as that's how the conversation flowed; you have no case against the second.

And how did I know that you'd reply with "but you're breaking the rules too!"?
    Probably because it's just a fact and it's hypocritical to steer a conversation further off course to accuse someone of breaking the rule about making off topic posts.

Ultimately those first two rules are etiquette rules, and if actioned at all, are usually met with something like "to be courteous to others, please don't do that." and nothing more. Technically correct really isn't the best kind of correct. Almost all of us are guilty of this, and therefore it really isn't a good justification to see someone get punished for something.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 08-27-2021 at 01:39 PM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I think I just saw a tumbleweed roll by you guys during your slap fight.
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    I think I just saw a tumbleweed roll by you guys during your slap fight.
    That might be the most bizzarely off topic ancedote I've ever seen.... but I"m okay with that.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    That might be the most bizzarely off topic ancedote I've ever seen.... but I"m okay with that.
    Given the state of things around here. I would imagine anything short of an angsty stick in the eye is welcome.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3