Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Which is funny because I know plenty of people who have been banned and have heard of even more. Yvone is just mad its not the specific people he wants banned being banned.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvone View Post
    I'll do as I please, thanks
    I mean hey, if you really want to get banned, go on and keep doing things that are clearly spelled out as offenses in the rules. I won't judge you. I think it's weird, but you do you.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I mean hey, if you really want to get banned, go on and keep doing things that are clearly spelled out as offenses in the rules. I won't judge you. I think it's weird, but you do you.
    They've been banned many times now. I doubt they care about that anymore.

Also, is backseat moderating against the rules?
    (2)
    It's your server.

Player
    It's spam, and you should report alha. He only posts in an attempt to argue with people.

Site will be better off when he's gone. How ever you feel about anything else, you have to agree there.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvone View Post
    It's spam, and you should report alha. He only posts in an attempt to argue with people.

Site will be better off when he's gone. How ever you feel about anything else, you have to agree there.
    Libel is an offense as well, you know. Your opinions and facts are not the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    They've been banned many times now. I doubt they care about that anymore.

Also, is backseat moderating against the rules?
    I'm not moderating anything, I'm just stating a probable reality. People don't have to agree there, because it's their choice and contrary to your own opinion, I've been plenty helpful to others and backed many good ideas and reasonable complaints.

I haven't done anything wrong so there is no basis for any report. Yvonne, on the other hand, is clearly breaking rules. It is, of course, their choice what to do next.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 08-20-2021 at 01:55 AM.

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I'm honestly shocked that he hasn't been banned in over 8,000 posts. He is easily one of the most controversial on this tiny forum and tons have been banned for lesser offenses o.o
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    I'm honestly shocked that he hasn't been banned in over 8,000 posts. He is easily one of the most controversial on this tiny forum and tons have been banned for lesser offenses o.o
    It's because no one bothers to report. Hit that yellow triangle and report.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    It's because I don't actually do anything wrong. Post count is irrelevant. I'm not breaking any rules, so I don't get banned. Please do tell me what offenses I have committed, besides posting a lot? Disagreeing with someone is not an offense.

I did break a rule on the FFXIV forums like 9 years ago and did get banned (like a week after the fact). I have not since made that mistake again here.

It's because no one bothers to report. Hit that yellow triangle and report.
    I mean, again, I haven't done anything wrong, so reporting me will do nothing. You are breaking the rules, on the other hand, so.... And obviously you have reported me and I'm still here. I wonder why that is?

Besides spamming, you're libeling me and encouraging other users to file false reports. That seems a lot more serious to me than just replying to lots of threads, but hey, what do I know.

For you and for everyone else:

Neither posting a lot nor disagreeing with people is a volation of the rules of this forum. If you hate the posts I make and don't want to see them, by all means, add me to your block list. Not doing so and continuing to berate and unfairly target me because of a post count says that you'd rather harass me than take the easy and effective solution the forum software offers you. That's what it's there for. Conspiracies to get someone banned when they haven't done anything wrong isn't going to do anything. The reality is I'm being targeted purely for my post count.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 08-25-2021 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Please do tell me what offenses I have committed
    Your entire post violates the first and second rules.
    (1)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    No, it doesn't. Yvonne made this thread about me.

Which, if you want to play that game, means that he/she is once again breaking more rules.

And you're also doing so by replying.
    (Probably why they don't usually enforce those two.)
    Off topic posts have never gotten anyone banned. At most back in the day you might have gotten a friendly warning to stay on topic.

If you think people should be banned for making comments you feel are off topic, that would ban just about every remaining active user.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 08-26-2021 at 03:29 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast