Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    Great job on the v1 guys. very fun, and my mules can do it. i appreciate that alot.
    Yeah, I think it's important to give praise where it's worth it. This month's Ramuh/Summoner Ambuscade turned out to be fairly accessible to most jobs, which is a win in my book. Far too often, some of the gimmicks punish all but a few jobs from being able to clear them.
    (1)

Character
    Trig
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Stuff this month is good but please remember the Shinryu htmb is stuck at 30merits with a drop rate that barely makes it worth doing. An htmb is not an event that should take 6 months to get the drops.
    (3)

Character
    Cronus
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 32

NEW ZONE? PLEASE?!!!!!!!

Thank you for the new content but can we please get a new zone?!?!?!?!

I don't even care if there is no story. Just please give us a new zone! Onegai shimasu!!

Maybe instead we can do a vast and beautiful city deep underground in the heart of Vana'diel.

This game is so special because of the love we have for it. Please do not let Vana'diel's light fade into the Void. There is still so much potential. To go adventuring and EXPLORE. We've been waiting loyally and so patiently all this time. Forgive me for asking too much but in 10 years I hope you'll have a new zone for us for the 30th Anniversary.

-Cron's Mule
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I want new content as much as you but why add a new zone with no purpose? If they did such a thing ideally it would have a purpose.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

crafting

crafting has pretty much died on our server. everything makes exactly back what you put in or at a loss 90 percent of the time. and with the hq rate at a low most of the time, its a wonder i have any gil left at all. can we do something about this?
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    crafting has pretty much died on our server. everything makes exactly back what you put in or at a loss 90 percent of the time. and with the hq rate at a low most of the time, its a wonder i have any gil left at all. can we do something about this?
    it's in-game economics. what can SE do about that?
    I have a goldsmithing shield, and barely ever craft because my server has at least 8 such shields. probably a dozen who play at times I'm not on. There's no profit to be had on almost any synth.
    Most obviously either consider materials they farm themselves as worthless, or haven't built excel spreadsheets to figure out profit margins before setting out to bulk craft.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstorm View Post
    it's in-game economics. what can SE do about that?
    I have a goldsmithing shield, and barely ever craft because my server has at least 8 such shields. probably a dozen who play at times I'm not on. There's no profit to be had on almost any synth.
    Most obviously either consider materials they farm themselves as worthless, or haven't built excel spreadsheets to figure out profit margins before setting out to bulk craft.
    What can they do, fix the imbalanced boom/bust of crafting. Ban the people who exploited and still exploit via packet manipulation. Removed duped items. Ban the bots who inflate the economy.

Fix the reason the problems exist.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2