Character
    Ninjtsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Issue with Salvage content

Hi Everyone,

I can't connect to the server to play Salvage and farm my lovely Alexandrite!
    Bots and RMTs are holding the door, causing it to give (Real players) and erorr when they try to enter. (Can't connect + please try again later)
    This has been going on forever and nobody is doing anything about it.
    They stack many bots on top of each others and run third party programs to keep the door busy.

There is a cult behind this door holding process, they tend to wear the same gear(Tiger helmet) also the bot will use warp (after holding the door for an hour) when the other bot comes to take it's place and keeps holding the door. The cycle will never end, they will keep the door busy to prevent players from farm + selling Alexandrite! (controlling the market)
    they all seems to give Alexandrite to another bot called "Alexseller" which sells Alexandrite by the bulk! (He controls the market)
    please solve this issue!

I want to make my mythic by farming, I don't want to buy it from RMTs or bots.
    Please understand that I enjoy the process of making my mythic the hard way, and these bots are killing the joy.

i've also reported the bots on the Special task force page, hopefully they look into it.
    Server: Asura (The protector of RMTs & Bots)
    (3)

Character
    Afrotaru
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    it really has become an issue, the problem that may come up is, they could end up putting another daily lockout on more doors in salvage, i mean, i wouldnt put it past them as they have changed sparks due to rmt and gil circulation as a whole, but rmt already found a way around that. Just annoys me that if something is implemented, it will effect everyone that play this fairly, instead of tackling the real issue of mass amounts of bots on the servers. I know STF say they have removed such and such, and x amount of gil from the game, but why do we see the same bots with slightly changed names after a ban, in the end it still happens and its not fair to the player base. But i'm sure every mmo has bot issues, i know xiv does, its a shame really
    (1)

Character
    Ninjtsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Afin View Post
    it really has become an issue, the problem that may come up is, they could end up putting another daily lockout on more doors in salvage, i mean, i wouldnt put it past them as they have changed sparks due to rmt and gil circulation as a whole, but rmt already found a way around that. Just annoys me that if something is implemented, it will effect everyone that play this fairly, instead of tackling the real issue of mass amounts of bots on the servers. I know STF say they have removed such and such, and x amount of gil from the game, but why do we see the same bots with slightly changed names after a ban, in the end it still happens and its not fair to the player base. But i'm sure every mmo has bot issues, i know xiv does, its a shame really
    I Agree with you 100%
    it kills the game really... Now i'm starting to think how this game has a deep dark side.
    (0)