Page 127 of 169 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1688
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You won't read this but in the event you do I just want you to know I flag all of your posts containing a report saying "everyone in this zone is a bot" becuause it is provably false. And just as you do with your reports, I know nothing will come of it but I'll do it anyway. Although I won't be documenting it all in an unending thread because there are better uses of my time.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    You won't read this but in the event you do I just want you to know I flag all of your posts containing a report saying "everyone in this zone is a bot" becuause it is provably false. And just as you do with your reports, I know nothing will come of it but I'll do it anyway. Although I won't be documenting it all in an unending thread because there are better uses of my time.
    Moderation turned their back on it.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    I know that, but I feel like it serves to demonstrate further how useless all this is. Even if it was useful, these reports would be harmful to innocent people if they were actually taken seriously.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

(1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 06-09-2023 at 12:42 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It's a pity he doesn't know that pages aren't even fixed, as you can change the number of posts per page.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Qeepel View Post
    Greetings,

We want to thank you for taking the time to let us know of your concerns regarding possible third party program use. We certainly understand how disconcerting it can be to see suspicious activity while trying to enjoy the game and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regarding your concerns with the STF and your reports, we can assure you that the STF takes third party program use and RMT activity very seriously and a thorough investigation is conducted into every report they receive. While these investigations are being conducted, we must kindly ask for your patience and understanding, to ensure the accuracy of the evidence found. Rest assured that any activity from a player found to be in violation of the Rules and Service will have the appropriate action taken on them.

To show the effectiveness of these reports from players like you, the STF posts the number of banned accounts and frozen gil each month for your review, which you can find at the following link:

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/rule/specialtask.html

For those reading this thread, please feel free to submit a report of any player that you suspect using third party programs or involved with RMT activity at the following link:

http://support.na.square-enix.com/co...php?id=20&la=1

Lastly, while we greatly appreciate your feedback on the matter, we kindly ask that you please use the STF form link above to properly submit your reports, as the forum is not intended for this purpose. The forum guidelines prohibit harassment and slander towards other players, so your post or images may be removed in such case. For your reference, below is a link to the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum Guidelines:

https://support.na.square-enix.com/r...la=1&tag=forum

Thank you again for your feedback and understanding, and best of luck on your adventures!

-SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

(1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 06-09-2023 at 12:44 AM.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

(1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 06-09-2023 at 12:46 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post

also... huge obvious for making more post counts DESPITE words said of the one u're quoting. lol
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

(1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 06-11-2023 at 11:37 AM.

Page 127 of 169 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast