Page 93 of 169 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast
    Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    Ain't gotta prove a damn thing. That ain't my job chief.

But I'll do it, for free! Give me access, I'll have this whole thing cleaned up in one business day. I can wipe out every single bot in 8 hours or less, guaranteed.

And yeah, "that guy" is an RMT. You don't pl for gil to keep, there isnt anything in the game you can buy with that much gil, you only have one option. Poor players buy REMA. Rich players RMT.

and answering tells doesn't mean anything. botting is botting regardless whether you're watching the game play itself or sleeping.
    As I have already proved that some of them are real legitimate players, albeit possibly using 3rd party tools (like you possibly do yourself and have said so before on your closed accts in forums), and I have TOLD the GMs and have been told BY the GMs that the person is a real player according to my submissions, your work here is futile, stupid, harrassment of another player, and useless..... oh wait that describes you perfectly: and you act the same way in game too, so not surprised you work that way here.

Oh well continue with your stalking of other players, you are quite allowed to play the game (or not play the game but stalk others) as you deem fit to how you pay for it. But as you childishly ignore to be polite, respectful, and patient with moderators and with other posters in forums; we're surprised you haven't gone and made your own game like FFXI and can then stop complaining about a game SOMEONE ELSE HAS MADE AND ARE NOT FORCING YOU TO PLAY BY THEIR RULES.

(Sits and waits for some childish and rude and selfishly condescending remark comeback that STILL will not show empirical proof to show your point.... gets more popcorn to read rebuttal...)
    (1)
    Last edited by Dzspdref; 12-09-2022 at 09:55 AM.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

(1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 12-09-2022 at 01:34 PM.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    As I have already proved that some of them are real legitimate players, albeit possibly using 3rd party tools (like you possibly do yourself and have said so before on your closed accts in forums), and I have TOLD the GMs and have been told BY the GMs that the person is a real player according to my submissions, your work here is futile, stupid, harrassment of another player, and useless....
    As you said, "albeit possibly using 3rd party tools", I'd say they are no longer legitimate players at that point, and them being there to respond really means nothing else than that they were around there at the time to look and respond (or/and were alerted to the /tell to respond to it).

Of course they will be monitoring the thing at some points in time, but all the actions could still all be automated, no matter what a GM says. The game would need to use an intrusive anti-cheat method to see what you are running to detect things, and I am very happy it does not right now. Not because I run anything funky myself, but that nonsense is basically what rootkits and malware and such are, and I don't need them in my system (they also don't play well with Wine due to the intrusive reasons I mentioned, and I use that to play the game on Linux).

I think I commented here before, that this definitely might not be the best way to do things, and not how I'd do it, but I do like it that someone is highlighting this problem which is very real.

Funny(?) enough, I've thought of writing a script to report certain long-lived bots automatically, because I've been reporting them for years manually... but I still want to do at least minimal verification and such on them. I did see some bots disappear eventually, but I imagine they just got what they wanted, and/or moved elsewhere.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

(1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 12-10-2022 at 01:00 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    As I have already proved that some of them are real legitimate players, albeit possibly using 3rd party tools (like you possibly do yourself and have said so before on your closed accts in forums), and I have TOLD the GMs and have been told BY the GMs that the person is a real player according to my submissions, your work here is futile, stupid, harrassment of another player, and useless..... oh wait that describes you perfectly: and you act the same way in game too, so not surprised you work that way here.

Oh well continue with your stalking of other players, you are quite allowed to play the game (or not play the game but stalk others) as you deem fit to how you pay for it. But as you childishly ignore to be polite, respectful, and patient with moderators and with other posters in forums; we're surprised you haven't gone and made your own game like FFXI and can then stop complaining about a game SOMEONE ELSE HAS MADE AND ARE NOT FORCING YOU TO PLAY BY THEIR RULES.

(Sits and waits for some childish and rude and selfishly condescending remark comeback that STILL will not show empirical proof to show your point.... gets more popcorn to read rebuttal...)
    You won't convince him that every single party leader in those areas is doing isn't for IRL money. I agree with you it's a ridiculous and unfair assumption, and while it can be argued that some/many of them are technically cheating with external tool use, what we have here is the pot calling the kettle black.

And you know, maybe that's where this all started, he's permanently mad that he got in trouble for doing something where someone else didn't.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-11-2022 at 05:41 AM.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Dan obviously forgot he's blocked. Quoting blocked people gets you blocked too. Nothing I like more than seeing blocked peoples replies stay blocked.

(1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 12-12-2022 at 07:14 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Dan obviously forgot he's blocked. Quoting blocked people gets you blocked too. Nothing I like more than seeing blocked peoples replies stay blocked.
    You do you man, but I don't know who you block. Only that I'm obviously not or you wouldn't be replying. Not that it stops you in the first place because you can always choose to see the post regardless.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    If they're posting anything in this thread. Ignore them. That's the obvious answer. I could not possibly care less what they have to say, and they don't care what you have to say. So don't even bother saying it.

Always give you guys the benefit of the doubt when a bot disappears for 2 days, but almost always disappointed.
    (1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 12-12-2022 at 07:16 AM.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    (1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 12-13-2022 at 11:42 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I mean its possible they got just a suspension instead of a ban
    (0)

Page 93 of 169 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast