Page 28 of 169 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    My question then is this:

The ONLY way you can have ABSOLUTE PROOF of the bot being there is if YOU are also there 24/7 watching it every second of this time as you claim it is doing, and then YOU can be considered a bot for doing something that you claim is impossible to do 24/7 - watching someone cheat, ergo you are cheating yourself.
    And if you are recording a video of them there, then posting malicious (possibly not 100% true but also possibly not 100% false), then YOU can be brought up on termination by harrassment to a player.

Have you ever thought of that?

"Don't throw stones...."

And no I don't use ANY 3rd party tools, I use 100% vanilla FFXI ingame options only. (I run on Windows VISTA so there are no possible ways for me to use any.)
    You mean the bot just happens to be there, running, every single time he checks, but isn't there 24/7?
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    You mean the bot just happens to be there, running, every single time he checks, but isn't there 24/7?
    Maybe the guy controlling it knows he's being stalked and takes his breaks whenever his stalker isn't online?
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Maybe the guy controlling it knows he's being stalked and takes his breaks whenever his stalker isn't online?
    Maybe, but judging by how often he posts here, he seems like the kind of person to never be offline.
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I think what amazes me the most is that many STF reports and forum posts doesn't constitute harassment or griefing, then I don't know what else does. (I mean, that's also against TOS and enforce-able, right?)
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    That's why the name is blacked out. No name, no rule broken.

Which is apparently their stance on it, they deleted the thread 6 times before I started blacking it out.
    (2)
    Last edited by Uriah; 10-24-2021 at 05:16 AM.

Player
    You know they can just block you sending reports if you're spamming right?
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    You know they can just block you sending reports if you're spamming right?
    lol, no, they can't. I can't even fathom why you would think something so incredibly stupid.

The only thing they can do is keep ignoring the reports, which is the entire point. They already do that. You could suggest (and I already pretty much guarantee this is the case) that the .com and/or any english submission doesn't even go through. And again. That's the entire point. The whole premise of the STF is a lie.
    (2)
    Last edited by Uriah; 10-24-2021 at 09:00 AM.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    That's why the name is blacked out. No name, no rule broken.

Which is apparently their stance on it, they deleted the thread 6 times before I started blacking it out.
    He's not talking about on the forums. He's talking about issuing like 70 reports against one person. Which, technically doesn't break any rule that I can see, but you could subjectively call it harassment.

I mean, to be fair, I've reported the same two wintraders/cheaters at least as many times for deliberately throwing PvP matches in FFXIV, which they have clear rules against but don't enforce at all.

Apparently to get SE to uphold its rules, you have to be a famous twitch streamer coming to your game from a competing MMO getting harassed on camera in order for them to actually ban someone for that.
    (1)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    (2)

Page 28 of 169 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast