Page 5 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    No, I say it because I know it's true. Do you really think RMT and such actually read these forums? only a handful of normal players even look at it to begin with. So yeah.
    Wrong, a plenty of players are on vacation from FFXI including me. No wonder why people mentioned there are more than the half of them are bots.

I am certainly sure the OP knew what I mean. I occasionally read the FFXIAH forums to find some clue in the past. I still think the OP isn't a bad person, just we are dealing with unreasonable emotions. Not a healthy contribution to the game. Want to know how to make money off this game? Selling gil. Like I said, FFXI is slowly dying with no other options since the game is being made on the PS2.

If want money talk? Millions will want a remake/remaster of FFXI.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Wrong, a plenty of players are on vacation from FFXI including me. No wonder why people mentioned there are more than the half of them are bots.
    It's really not wrong.

Even at FFXI's peak, only a small percentage of users ever visited the forums, much less posted them. Do you have any idea how many people don't even go on the community site to know when maintenances are? In FFXIV every time a patch comes out you can find tons of people asking "what the patch do?" when the entire patch notes are easily found on the website. People are lazy and can't be bothered to look up info for themselves. I know you want to think that since the version update details and such were regularly posted here, that people must come here to read that if not anything else. But the reality is most people in game try to get info from other players in game first.

So yeah, player on vacation or not, only a tiny percentage of real players actually come here (Yes, there are some people who never post but lurk here and read stuff, but that's still a handful of people at best). What makes you think Chinese gil sellers that probably don't even know English well if at all read them?

Also, I never said the OP was a bad person and I'm in agreement with you there. I'm just telling you that they live in a fantasy land if they think posting pics here repeatedly is going to do anything. Of course, they are pretty convinced that being the squeakiest wheel possible will get them some grease, but SE has already weighed in and told them to stop.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 08-04-2021 at 03:06 PM.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Also, I never said the OP was a bad person and I'm in agreement with you there. I'm just telling you that they live in a fantasy land if they think posting pics here repeatedly is going to do anything. Of course, they are pretty convinced that being the squeakiest wheel possible will get them some grease, but SE has already weighed in and told them to stop.
    Yeah, since when forum moderators are actually the STF employees.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Miragem View Post
    What's the issue here? Why do you care how many times they choose to report the blatant cheating that is happening 24/7 on Asura? You are so bothered. Are you cheating too? You have some alts on Asura and contributing to the problem or are you just the leech buying gil > buy gear >> buy gil >> buy JPs and repeat. IF you are a regular player, you should be voicing your concerns as well to finally put an end to the excessive botting. I am glad to see others are fed and tired of the ineffectiveness of the STF GMS and the like. There is no sense of fear of being banned anymore.
    How nice of you to toss out accusations that you have no idea about. I have views other than your own so therefore they are justified?
    (0)

Player

This is NOW post #45 Stop secretly deleting posts. 10/9
    (2)
    Last edited by Yvone; 10-09-2021 at 10:28 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvone View Post
    Perhaps the most useless report you've filed thus far.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    Yeah, since when forum moderators are actually the STF employees.
    All SE staff have the ability to post on this forum. I mean, it really goes without saying, but apparently it has to be said in this case.
    (0)

Player
    (2)

Player
    (1)

Player

(2)

Page 5 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast