Page 53 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
    Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Doing the only thing I can spicy.

I could highlight the thousand other bots, and do it on AH, and BG, and twitter, and IG, and youtube, and twitch, and tag #Square a thousand times a day, but that's more than a full days work and completely unreasonable for one person to do.

Reporting the same bot every single day for a year is already a ridiculous task. Imagine scaling it 1000 fold.
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    Doing the only thing I can spicy.

I could highlight the thousand other bots, and do it on AH, and BG, and twitter, and IG, and youtube, and twitch, and tag #Square a thousand times a day, but that's more than a full days work and completely unreasonable for one person to do.

Reporting the same bot every single day for a year is already a ridiculous task. Imagine scaling it 1000 fold.
    Well you couldn't on AH as it's not allowed, and likely no one would check YouTube or IG. I'm just suggesting informing the community on the players. Reporting the same bot has proven ineffective and after hundreds of the same exact report the point has been made. Further repeating this would neither change this outcome, as demonstrated, nor further make the point clearer.

So, while I am not suggesting you Zip Recruiter your way into a career in this. What I am saying is that if you truly care like you are leading us to believe. Then to change tactics to try and be effective. You can't stop the bots, but you can undermine the players supporting them by informing the community on them.

Newer or returning players would be less likely to buy from these bots and RMT if they knew that the community find out and have negative opinions on their actions. There could be some form social of repercussions like there once used to be.
    (3)
    Last edited by Sp1cyryan; 04-27-2022 at 02:53 AM.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    (1)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Guess that is the end of that discussion then. Can't say I didn't try.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    There's nothing to discuss. As long as gil is cheaper to buy per hour than earn, that's absolutely never going to change.

It is impossible to make (consistent) 10m per hour, any hour, any time. But any person can always earn enough to buy that anywhere, anytime. It's simple logic.

Targeting that side of the coin is a fools errand.
    (1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 04-29-2022 at 12:40 PM.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    There's nothing to discuss. As long as gil is cheaper to buy per hour than earn, that's absolutely never going to change.

It is impossible to make (consistent) 10m per hour, any hour, any time. But any person can always earn enough to buy that anywhere, anytime. It's simple logic.

Targeting that side of the coin is a fools errand.
    Do you even enjoy playing this game? At all? Maybe you need to retire instead of spamming a message board with your little crusade.
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    Do you even enjoy playing this game? At all? Maybe you need to retire instead of spamming a message board with your little crusade.
    This demonstrates the the irony of their statement.

There is no logic in calling another approach, frankly any other approach at this point, a fools errand. While constantly spamming here with the same report on the same bot hundreds of times. All to admit it doesn't matter.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    This demonstrates the the irony of their statement.

There is no logic in calling another approach, frankly any other approach at this point, a fools errand. While constantly spamming here with the same report on the same bot hundreds of times. All to admit it doesn't matter.
    I hold to a philosophy that, while it's all right to engage with the people in charge to make things better, you shouldn't invest your happiness in their actions. Because leaving your happiness dependent upon factors you cannot control is a recipe for disaster. I didn't like that Asura was utterly overrun with bots either, so I moved over to Bahamut.

I mean, this is a video game. A leisure activity. It's supposed to bring you joy.
    (0)

Page 53 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast