Page 52 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
    Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I did indeed, tired... I'll have to fix that so they don't have an excuse to delete the thread

Now it's fixed
    (1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 04-23-2022 at 11:35 PM.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    I did indeed, tired... I'll have to fix that so they don't have an excuse to delete the thread

Now it's fixed
    They are more likely to delete the thread than stop the bots.

Your campaign would be more effective if it targeted their underlying support structure instead. The SSG bot is just to selling gil to the players who buy CP/EP, wins, gear, etc from those bots and mercs. Just make a list outing anyone buying from
    those bots and mercs.

Will this solve the world's problems? No, but it will create some pressure and remove the comfort from the people engaging in this black market that further increases botting and RMTing. If you are that serious about doing something, then do something else like that as well.

You obviously can't do that here or on FFXIAH, but you can on the old dusty BG forums. Which wouldn't be so dusty if you did.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Obviously they sell gil, obviously people buy gil, I know this, you know this, everyone knows this.

While we all know for a fact it is happening, it can't be proven by a player. The entire point is the STF (and GM staff) KNOW, and don't care. The report page is fake. The ingame report system has been abandoned. And they are explicitly ignoring all problems to make as much money as possible before the subs wake up.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Something is off. They changed the STF page today. The text is different the border has been reduced and the confirm details highlight has been altered. I wonder why.
    This was definitely just your browser failing to load the image
    (0)

Player
    What exactly is the significance of the Abyss Sahagin at I-10 Sea Serpent Grotto?
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    It drops Bard scrolls that are expensive. The person controlling the bot is monopolizing the sale of those scrolls (with alternate accounts)

There are other bots that do this with other bard scrolls. There is one in QSC that has been there for at least 5 years selling Prelude from the Antican NM
    (0)
    Last edited by Uriah; 04-26-2022 at 11:31 PM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Obviously they sell gil, obviously people buy gil, I know this, you know this, everyone knows this.

While we all know for a fact it is happening, it can't be proven by a player. The entire point is the STF (and GM staff) KNOW, and don't care. The report page is fake. The ingame report system has been abandoned. And they are explicitly ignoring all problems to make as much money as possible before the subs wake up.
    You can't talk about not being able to prove a player is doing X. Although that's not really true since if they are AFK receiving CP/ML on apex while bots kill mobs, then they paid. Only to say SE is intentionally doing it to make as much money as possible. Since there's not anymore proof for that than comparatively what you just said can't be proven against players.

I stand by that if you really care about this issue then you would also highlight certain players and bots. It looks as though you really only care about trying to attack SE though instead of helping the community.
    (0)

Page 52 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast