Page 4 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Player
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
    (2)

Player
    You are so cute with your disdain. Glad to hear you can write at an elementary level though.
    (1)

Character
    Miragem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 1
    What's the issue here? Why do you care how many times they choose to report the blatant cheating that is happening 24/7 on Asura? You are so bothered. Are you cheating too? You have some alts on Asura and contributing to the problem or are you just the leech buying gil > buy gear >> buy gil >> buy JPs and repeat. IF you are a regular player, you should be voicing your concerns as well to finally put an end to the excessive botting. I am glad to see others are fed and tired of the ineffectiveness of the STF GMS and the like. There is no sense of fear of being banned anymore.
    (4)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    That's not how it is working. For an example, if you show your concerns in public then those bots can see and say "Oh, the STF is still not doing anything at all" or "Let's change situations." Something like this will increase botting.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Miragem View Post
    What's the issue here? Why do you care how many times they choose to report the blatant cheating that is happening 24/7 on Asura? You are so bothered. Are you cheating too? You have some alts on Asura and contributing to the problem or are you just the leech buying gil > buy gear >> buy gil >> buy JPs and repeat. IF you are a regular player, you should be voicing your concerns as well to finally put an end to the excessive botting. I am glad to see others are fed and tired of the ineffectiveness of the STF GMS and the like. There is no sense of fear of being banned anymore.
    It's just spam. It's that simple. There's no other reason to do this. Reporting to the STF is plenty suifficient, posting pics of reports here does absolutely nothing except make this section of the forum light up as having unread posts.

That's not how it is working. For an example, if you show your concerns in public then those bots can see and say "Oh, the STF is still not doing anything at all" or "Let's change situations." Something like this will increase botting.
    The chance that the actual botters are reading these forums is round about zero.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    The chance that the actual botters are reading these forums is round about zero.
    You only say it because you are not from Asura.
    (1)

Player
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Miragem View Post
    Name an online game without bots and/or cheats. I can wait while you come up blank.

If they bother you that much, quit or leave Asura. You have the means to solve the problem yourselves. Lost subs are far more likely to get results than blatant harassment.
    (0)

Character
    Miragem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharly View Post
    Name an online game without bots and/or cheats. I can wait while you come up blank.

If they bother you that much, quit or leave Asura. You have the means to solve the problem yourselves. Lost subs are far more likely to get results than blatant harassment.
    What's your point? Of course most online games have bots and cheaters--at least those cheaters are dealt with more swiftly than on FFXI even though this game has far less players than other online games.

My question was directly at you since you are pressed to come to this thread knowing what it is about, and you still complain to OP for posting like you have something to hide.

So I have to leave my server or quit because you, and I am not pointing at anybody specifically, this is for whoever it applies to. You want to bring your alts over to merc, bot, and sell gil on the busiest server?

The irony of it all is that most of the RMT corrupt players grew up playing this amazing game, one of a kind; and now you are destroying it. The argument that bots/cheaters = subs too is absurd. Not because it isn't true, but because
    it is not a healthy contribution to the game like you want to make it seem.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    You only say it because you are not from Asura.
    No, I say it because I know it's true. Do you really think RMT and such actually read these forums? only a handful of normal players even look at it to begin with. So yeah.
    (0)

Page 4 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast