Page 22 of 169 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Sea Serpent Grotto drops a bunch of gil per Sahagin kill, and the bigger ones will net you 9k with gilfinder. So leave a bot there for hours, days, weeks, it soon adds up. As for Marids? No idea, unless you go back and dump all the Marid items when you're full.
    (0)

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Bhaflau Thickets is another place bots go to farm Marid Hides in the only place you can find them, along with Xarcabard (S) for Ruszor items. You can find bots killing those in the North East.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I'm really not sure why that's being farmed, isn't there like a billion better things you could kill for gil
    Scroll of maiden's virelai.
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Bots tend to target either Sahagins behind the door in Sea Serpent Grotto, Marids in Wajaom Woodlands or Bhaflau Thickets, Ruszor in Xarcabard (S), or Gargouille in Beaucedine Glacier (S). If SE really cared they would look at these areas across all servers and figure it out in a minute.
    (0)

Player
    (2)

Player
    (1)

Player
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Fair question, are you also reporting mister "58 times" via help desk for non-RMT behavior in violation of the TOS? Because even if it doesn't have anything to do with RMT, automation is still a violation of the in-game rules and policies. This falls under the category of "cheating" whether or not RMT is involved.
    (0)

Player
    GM's are taking DAYS to respond now. No joke. I report him via the help desk too. They do not reply. And it takes 2 or 3 DAYS to get the message saying there's nothing they can do.
    (0)

Player

The STF does nothing and I'm going to post every report I file as proof.

That took longer than I thought it would. Now we're on the same thread version 8 (give or take)

Quote Originally Posted by Vorix View Post
    As expected, you tried to hide the proof. That's ok. I have receipts. It also means you saw it, and are actively tried to hide it. You know the STF is ineffective, thank you for proving it to everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorix View Post
    Every single day. I'm going to find a bot, and report it to the STF. I'm going to screencap it and post it here, as proof that the STF while stating they take action, do in fact not take any action the majority of the time.

I don't expect to accomplish anything, and I expect them to delete my thread because it exposes their lies. Don't worry. I'll repost them. Enough is enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvone View Post
    Hide the thread a thousand times, I'll repost it a thousand more.

You're purposely ignoring bot reports and we all know it.
    (2)
    Last edited by Yvone; 10-04-2021 at 06:32 AM.

Page 22 of 169 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast