Page 11 of 170 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    Player
    NOW THERE ARE TWO ENTIRE ALLIANCES OF GALKA RMT BOTS! lol.

This is NOW post #121 Stop secretly deleting posts. 10/9
    (2)
    Last edited by Yvone; 10-09-2021 at 10:27 PM.

Player
    I'm amazed they can still post simply because they've been much more toxic about it than people in the past who have been banned from here for so much less. The moderation on SE's forums used to be so heavy handed!

I support the efforts, just not the method. Posting this stuff here is simply spam/useless. Being rude to people telling you that is unnecessary.
    (2)

Player
    Hey looky that! Now there are two alliances in respose to your threads.....
    (0)

Player
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfchakan View Post
    I'm amazed they can still post simply because they've been much more toxic about it than people in the past who have been banned from here for so much less. The moderation on SE's forums used to be so heavy handed!

I support the efforts, just not the method. Posting this stuff here is simply spam/useless. Being rude to people telling you that is unnecessary.
    My sentiments exactly.
    (1)

Player
    There is no alternative method. You can file a thousand reports and never see a single ban. Trust me. Like I said, I track them.

So the only option is to prove that reports ARE being filed. No where better than their own forum. And they clearly don't like it. That means it's working.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    No where better than their own forum. And they clearly don't like it. That means it's working.
    I don't know about it. This could also prove that reports are being ignored.

Let's annoy SE the heck out???
    (0)

Player
    It does prove they're being ignored. It proves they're being sent in, by me, and ignored by them. That's the point.

HoW dO yOu KnOw ThEy IgNoRe ThEm? Reported bot is still there a week after the report. Simple enough. No other possible outcome.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvone View Post
    There is no alternative method. You can file a thousand reports and never see a single ban. Trust me. Like I said, I track them.

So the only option is to prove that reports ARE being filed. No where better than their own forum. And they clearly don't like it. That means it's working.
    Prove to who? You can't post here if you aren't a player, and pretty much anyone who ever comes here is either a current or former player.
    The only option is to file reports. Nobody else cares whether or not you're filing them.

Further, yes, they don't like it, nobody who has a forum likes people spamming it with useless posts. The only end result of your behavior is you getting banned from the forums or your threads getting deleted. A staff member responded to your original topic, that's the most you're ever going to get out of them.

If you have any expectation that if you're annoying enough, SE will start banning bots just to make you stop posting spam, you've got another thing coming. That's aside the fact that even if they ban every character you've posted about so far, there's no guarantee you'll stop or be any less obnoxious about it. So there is no incentive for them to suddenly behave differently just because you're spamming the forum.

Maybe if you found a large number of other people who cared as much about this group of botters as you do, maybe that might add a little more weight to it, until then, one person posting screenshots of their own reports isn't going to do donkey doody.

Show me some more people as obsessive as you are about outing botters (and not sock puppet accounts that are actually just you). Bring them here, and have them lend weight to your cause. Then and only then, i might believe you could have any influence at all.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 08-14-2021 at 12:31 PM.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    (and not sock puppet accounts that are actually just you)
    I lol'd... As far as I can tell with this forum we are always being tracked. They can see what threads you have visited, read deleted posts, and others and even took the banner out of Alhanelem's sight. That was hilarious but yeah maybe I need to stop judging.
    (0)

Page 11 of 170 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast