Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1694
    Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

(1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 01-19-2023 at 12:30 PM.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

(1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 01-20-2023 at 01:42 PM.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

(1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 01-21-2023 at 01:04 PM.

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post

Well again you are spreading false accusations.
    I was in KRT during that time on one of my alternate characters. I was with a LS friend helping them pop some NM's for items.
    We were together in a party with my trusts.
    We were both /anon and in there for about 3+ hours.
    Neither of us use any 3rd party tools. (I am using vanilla FFXI on my computer as it does not support any 3rd party options in Vista.)
    THIS IS why the GM's constantly ignore your requests.
    You do NOT have PROOF, only guesses.
    You ASSUME too much.
    You blatantly accuse players of things they are NOT doing. (Saying ALL players in zone without proof, which then included me, and is 100% incorrect).
    I guess I might file a report AGAINST YOU for calling me a RMT or gil buyer or cheating player, of which you have graciously supplied me with proof in your own posts.
    PLEASE do your research and check EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON/PLAYER in the zone before reporting such blatant accusatory lies in these reports of actual non-cheating players.

THIS IS WHY the GM's are ignoring EVERY SINGLE REPORT you post. Once they see ONE player not RMTing or cheating, your report goes *POOF!* and they ignore your "Let's Cry Wolf!" reports.

Thank you for your time, but no thank you.
    (1)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

(1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 01-22-2023 at 01:17 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    Well again you are spreading false accusations.
    I was in KRT during that time on one of my alternate characters. I was with a LS friend helping them pop some NM's for items.
    We were together in a party with my trusts.
    We were both /anon and in there for about 3+ hours.
    Neither of us use any 3rd party tools. (I am using vanilla FFXI on my computer as it does not support any 3rd party options in Vista.)
    THIS IS why the GM's constantly ignore your requests.
    You do NOT have PROOF, only guesses.
    You ASSUME too much.
    You blatantly accuse players of things they are NOT doing. (Saying ALL players in zone without proof, which then included me, and is 100% incorrect).
    I guess I might file a report AGAINST YOU for calling me a RMT or gil buyer or cheating player, of which you have graciously supplied me with proof in your own posts.
    PLEASE do your research and check EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON/PLAYER in the zone before reporting such blatant accusatory lies in these reports of actual non-cheating players.

THIS IS WHY the GM's are ignoring EVERY SINGLE REPORT you post. Once they see ONE player not RMTing or cheating, your report goes *POOF!* and they ignore your "Let's Cry Wolf!" reports.

Thank you for your time, but no thank you.
    Please do flag every post in which he mass accuses entire groups of the playerbase of cheating.
    If anything, the reason his reports get ignored is becuase they know he's full of it.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I have reported him/her now for a few of the false accusations he/she has placed on me.
    I shall continue to monitor to see if I (we) get blatantly falsely claimed of doing illegal malicious cheating actions.
    Their witch hunt has gone on long enough. If they don't like it, go create their own game and monitor it instead and enjoy playing it. They do have that choice. No one is forcing them to stay here and feel ignored, injustified, and feeling as if everyone else is out to cheat them of everything.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It was fine when it was actually about bots that are actually disrupting the experience of other players. People in a zone minding their own business are not bots and are not hurting anyone else.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 01-23-2023 at 10:51 AM.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Stop spammin mah thread with your garbage, gonna screw up my count when they come delete all your posts I can't see again. Don't try replying, you're blocked.

(1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 01-23-2023 at 01:49 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Stop spammin mah thread with your garbage, gonna screw up my count when they come delete all your posts I can't see again. Don't try replying, you're blocked.
    We're having discussions on a forum, you don't own the threads you post, we aren't breaking any rules, none of our posts have been deleted, bla bla bla. And I really couldn't care less about your count. The forum itself does a good enough job keeping count of posts.

And you can still read the posts of people you blocked, and frankly I know you are. Which means you know you're making false accusations. We know it, you know it, and SE knows it. So if anyone's breaking rules here, it's you.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 01-23-2023 at 06:08 PM.

Page 103 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast