Hello! I wanted to provide some feedback regarding an issue I encountered and Square Enix's handling thereof. I present this chronologically over a six day timeframe.

I purchased a World Transfer but something happened where my character wasn't moved. The Square Enix Account Management System indicated that the character was on the destination World yet, upon logging in, that was not the case. After waiting 24 hours, I opened a support ticket via the SE website.

Two days later (day 4 since the Server Transfer request), I received a generic email stating that they apologized for not responding due to volume (I found this to be completely understandable given Blizzard Activision's mass exodus).

Yesterday, the fifth day since the issue occurred, I received a response from Square Enix NA Support that stated "As this issue is more complicated and may take additional time to explain via email, please contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Center either via phone or live chat in order for us to expedite our assistance." I was not happy with this response since had I known I would have called from the start. Now, it was the weekend. Aggravated, I searched online and others with a World Transfer problem called a GM. I followed suit.

To the Game Masters' credit, they tried to help... a lot. Murphy's Law was in full force... each time they reached out to me... I was AFK. With that said, each left messages that were very empathetic and made it abundantly clear that it was something they could resolve. For someone who was frustrated and without answers, it was super calming to receive their reassurance. I ceased petitioning the GM's and called Square Enix NA Support this morning who completed the server transfer.

I'm a happy camper now and just offer my experience as feedback. I would like to thank the following Square Enix employees for being AWESOME helping me through this:

GM Ravivistant
GM Sonnokoth
Square Enix NA CSR Jonathan

Thank you for your time and thank you for the ongoing support of FINAL FANTASY XI.

Rockefeller of Bismarck