Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Coffeegood
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I'm not a "believer" in a fallacy. The gambler's fallacy is a real logical fallacy and you are committing it. You're right, time machines don't exist, but people clearly did the fight before the emergency maintenance and I'm sure some people kept track of their drops.

You need data to make radical accusations like them lowering drop rates when they said they were raising them. You have no data, so you looked up my character on FFXIAH (which is not current, again, I can't even get it to update) and used it to make childish attacks.

Ancedotal observations are not evidence. Period. You. Need. Data. You thinking the drop rates are worse because you didn't get the item you wanted fast enough (or whatever your reason for posting) is not proff that they actually did.
    7856 posts of trying to come back
    (1)

Character
    Dexprozius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Well this thread very heavily went off the rails.

Despite the previous argument, this HTMB was clearly a complete flop. The community sentiment is that it's not even worth doing. We got only a week or 2 in and SE caved to complaints of queue times to BRAND NEW CONTENT (shocker), and now it's 30 merits, horrible drop rate on anything of value, and the zone is Dead on even the most populated servers.

At BARE MINIMUM can we please see a revert to the merit cost nerf? Something needs to change
    (4)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2