Character
    Silvermutt
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Epeolatry Quest Blocked, No Way to Restart

I accidentally dropped the Lexeme Blade II quest weapon. I have tried everything I can think of to cancel or restart my quest. GMs will not help me because they say it's been more than a week since I dropped the item. This shouldn't even be an issue. They don't need to confirm that I dropped the weapon in order to prove that I had it. There are key items associated to every stage of the quest, so they could check that. I have the key item Superlative runic ring of luster.

Someone please either restore the Lexeme Blade II to me or reset my quest! I cannot currently obtain an Epeolatry! Why is there no way to restart the ergon weapon quests, when you can do so for every other RMA weapon?!
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    FFXIclopedia implies that it's possible to quit the quest.
    "If you are working towards an Idris, you will need to complete or quit that weapon to begin working on Epeolatry. You will lose all materials deposited if you quit, but you will keep your Rusted handbell and can restart it immediately."

Always put important equipment items in your wardrobes, where it's impossible to throw them away directly. It is explicitly stated in the rules that your report must be timely to use the one time item restore. your proving you did something is requried because the service would be exploited to get things that weren't actually lost otherwise.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 07-26-2021 at 02:53 AM.