Character
    Lenresa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Adjusting Sheol A and B

I know that you couldn't care less, I'm going to say it anyway, so that you don't assume everything is fine as is.

You should already know this, all everyone does is C. This really isn't the biggest of deals, but it imbalances the flow of lusterless items. Wings far outnumber scales and hides, while having less use.

The same way that absolutely everyone farms the same salvage, they farm C instead of A and B because it's imbalanced. You should consider tuning A and B segment values to be closer inline with C.

Wings currently sell for more to an NPC than on the auction house. That's obviously quite suboptimal.
    (7)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I'd suggest the following:
    1: add a weekly RoE for each. 1k each, just for entering said sheol.
    this way established groups have a reason to go back to the zones, and farm a larger variety of unity NMs.

2: increase sheol A's exit from 25% total fragments to 75% total & sheol B's exit to 50% total.
    this will go a long way to balancing the rewards and difficulty of each sheol. C has the hardest enemies yet would be the least penalizing to miss the exit and A would be the easiest with the greatest penalty for poor planning.

3: add fragments for killing mimics.
    There's no reason to bother trying to pop & kill mimics at the moment. Coffers aren't worth the effort to bring their cost down. If mimics dropped good fragments, then it'd be worth considering adding a thf to the party.
    (0)
    Last edited by Voidstorm; 08-06-2021 at 02:38 AM.

3. 07-20-2021 03:56 PM

Character
    Kaht
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I just came here to make a similar suggestion so I'll add it to this thread. Please adjust the segment reward in Sheol A/B to match Sheol C -> scales/hides will lower in price and people will actually farm all 3 zones. Win/Win
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I can certainly support this. <3
    (2)

Character
    Nikkiminaj
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Or just make separate ki's for sheol A/B separate from Sheal C (Moglophone-AB & Moglophone-C). That way both zones can see some use.

And while we're on the subject, let us store more moglophones. There's way too many people missing out on this content because they can't log in to do runs 7 days a week.
    (0)