Character
    Wolfee
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Unity Trust woes

First I must say I really hate how unity trusts will leave you if you take a break. When I go on vacation I shouldn't have to worry that I'm going to lose my unity trust. Either there needs to be a way to bank up time (like if you have maintained unity for X weeks it takes X weeks without activity to lose it) or maybe a RoE quest line you can do to lock in unity trust forever. It doesn't seem like too much to ask for.

Alternatively they need to add at least one non-Unity trust healer that doesn't suck. Ygnas is ok, Kupipi is ok. Neither is anyway close to as good as Sylvie, Apururu, or the other one... whom I'm forgetting (Koru-moru? Yoran-Oran?,, the mandragora guy!).

The only other thing in this case that you can't take a break from are mog house gardening and chocobo breeding. If you're going to not be able to play for a while you should plan to not have any of those going, but otherwise everything in this game at least doesn't punish you for not playing.
    (0)

Character
    Wolfee
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Hey, make it so if you set the unity t-shirt to at least your lock-style you can summon the related trust. Hell.... make it so you can collect all the shirts and summon any of them so long as your wearing the shirt. That would be fun to collect them all. If you have the needed level of unity points for the week you could have two out, one from the shirt and one from how it is now.

And yes, I'm aware that the unity trusts work differently and it wouldn't be "easy" for them to implement that. Still it would be cool. One can dream.
    (1)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I'd like if the list of unities we join included "always first" & "always last".
    That way If i'm planning to do a lot of CP, i can just select always last, while the rest of the time I can just select always first for the max gear bonus without changing it every week I remember it's something that needs done.
    (0)