Character
    Majaha
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Additional ways to get Sea Zombies Please

The road to Ebisu is fraught with many difficulties. The most difficult part for me being Drill Calamary. Sea Zombies only show up on pirate attacks on ferries between Selbina and Mhaura. You're lucky if you get 5 Pirate attacks during an entire day of nothing but boat rides. Where if you look at Dwarf Pugils, you can fish for Cave Chevax to your hearts content.

Sure you can spend your log in points just buying the baits; but at 100 points per bait and the fact you need multiple stacks of the bait in order to get just 50 of the target fish only to be disappointed you didn't get your item required for Ebisu, it's a little underwhelming.

I'd like to request there be additional places to get Sea Zombies like there are multiple places to get Cave Chevax. If you want to stick to the pirates only theme of Sea zombies might I suggest Talacca Cove and/or Arrapago Reef?

I know the Ebisu is supposed to be a grind but I didn't expect to have to farm the 8 stacks of bait fish just to reel in 150 of the required fish for the rod (And not get an item from any of them.) I've resorted to having to buy the target fish to try to even my odds between the bait I've used and the fish I've caught to make it a lil more worth it in my eyes.
    (2)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    you don't need to use drill calamary or dwarf pugils. You can fish up Lik with minnows & sinking minnows which are sold at a number of NPCs. Gugrusaurus can be fished up with Meatballs which can also be bought cheap.
    (1)

Character
    Majaha
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstorm View Post
    you don't need to use drill calamary or dwarf pugils. You can fish up Lik with minnows & sinking minnows which are sold at a number of NPCs. Gugrusaurus can be fished up with Meatballs which can also be bought cheap.
    With the rate at which Lik's get away, I'd be spending a lot on Minnows and sinking minnows due to snapped lines. Not to mention Minnows and Sinking Minnows don't stack.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ravijioli; 06-20-2021 at 09:24 AM.