World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Items in Storage not retrievable

Platform:
    Windows 10

ISP:
    eCentral.com - independent ISP for CenturyLink.

Type of Internet Connection:
    DSL

Internet Connection Speed:
    Downstream Rate: 7168 Kbps / Upstream Rate: 896 Kbps

Date & Time:
    Numerous times MST. mornings, afternoons, evenings

Frequency:
    1. Always

Character Name:
    Danlmer

Race:
    Galka

World:
    Phoenix

Main Job:
    WAR 99, THF 99, DNC 99, WHM 99

Support Job:
    DNC, WAR, THF, BLM

Area and Coordinates:
    Mog House (San d'Oria, Jeuno, West Aht Urhgan, Adoulin, and Bastok [S])

Party or Solo:
    Solo

NPC Name:
    None

Monster Name:
    None

Steps:
    There are 5 items which i am unable to access in STORAGE: Decennial Crown +1, Dream Robe +1, Dream Mittens +1, Dream Trousers +1 and Tandava Crackows. These items are the first five items in the STORAGE list.

The items are "greyed out", as if a cool-down timer were in effect. However the Decennial Crown +1 and Dream Mittens +1 timers all indicate that the items are available for use.

I have attempted to access these Storage items in Mog Houses in my home nation (San d'Oria), Jeuno, West Aht Urhgan, Adoulin, and Bastok [S].

I have gone into CONFIG: GAMEPLAY and in the Inventory section turned Sort on and off, and Type from Type 1 to Type 2 with no success.

I have done an /itemsearch and confirmed that these items are the only copies available.

I have checked with the PORTER MOOGLE and confirmed that I do have have these items in Storage Slip 11.

My STORAGE capacity is controlled by items in my MOG SAFE 2. There, I have a WELL (STG 80) as well as other furniture which adds up to a storage capacity of over 170.

Please tell me what steps I might have overlooked and how I can retrieve these items so that I may store some of them with the PORTER MOOGLE.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You didn't mention this, so I have to ask:

Do you have a mannequin, and are these items equipped to it? The items you mentioned cover all of the visible gear slots, which are the only items you can equip on a mannequin. And you can't remove such items from wherever they are stored as long as they are equipped to the mannequin.

Unless you somehow refute this, I am almost certain this is the reason.
    (4)

Character
    Danlmer
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    You, person of great wisdom, are entirely correct. I do have a mannequin, and those items were on the mannequin. I didn't think of it as the mannequin is situated in the back of the Mog House behind a partition. Completely overlooked that possibility. Thank you for the answer! Issue RESOLVED!!
    (2)