Platform:
Windows 10

ISP:
eCentral.com - independent ISP for CenturyLink.

Type of Internet Connection:
DSL

Internet Connection Speed:
Downstream Rate: 7168 Kbps / Upstream Rate: 896 Kbps

Date & Time:
Numerous times MST. mornings, afternoons, evenings

Frequency:
1. Always

Character Name:
Danlmer

Race:
Galka

World:
Phoenix

Main Job:
WAR 99, THF 99, DNC 99, WHM 99

Support Job:
DNC, WAR, THF, BLM

Area and Coordinates:
Mog House (San d'Oria, Jeuno, West Aht Urhgan, Adoulin, and Bastok [S])

Party or Solo:
Solo

NPC Name:
None

Monster Name:
None

Steps:
There are 5 items which i am unable to access in STORAGE: Decennial Crown +1, Dream Robe +1, Dream Mittens +1, Dream Trousers +1 and Tandava Crackows. These items are the first five items in the STORAGE list.

The items are "greyed out", as if a cool-down timer were in effect. However the Decennial Crown +1 and Dream Mittens +1 timers all indicate that the items are available for use.

I have attempted to access these Storage items in Mog Houses in my home nation (San d'Oria), Jeuno, West Aht Urhgan, Adoulin, and Bastok [S].

I have gone into CONFIG: GAMEPLAY and in the Inventory section turned Sort on and off, and Type from Type 1 to Type 2 with no success.

I have done an /itemsearch and confirmed that these items are the only copies available.

I have checked with the PORTER MOOGLE and confirmed that I do have have these items in Storage Slip 11.

My STORAGE capacity is controlled by items in my MOG SAFE 2. There, I have a WELL (STG 80) as well as other furniture which adds up to a storage capacity of over 170.

Please tell me what steps I might have overlooked and how I can retrieve these items so that I may store some of them with the PORTER MOOGLE.