Character
    Nigelicus
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Remove Relic 119+2 Dynamis Divergence entry requirement for reforging

Remove Relic 119+2 Dynamis Divergence entry requirement for reforging +2

I don't see the point of this restriction, you don't need to actually beat anything or farm like Omen for Artifact arrmor, or Vagary for Empyrean armor, or Divergence bosses for +3.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Well, what criteria do you suppose be used to allow this upgrade this take place? There must be something right? No requirement, means, you can make +2 relic armor without WoTG being beaten, or finishing Dreamworld Dynamis and finishing Rhapsodies too (I think). (All of these are criteria for entering Dynamis Divergence currently)
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You should at least be eligible to enter Dyna D to be able to craft the armor.

I don't have a problem with how it is now. You couldn't get the original relic armors or even their upgrades without actually doing Dynamis.
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    You should at least be eligible to enter Dyna D to be able to craft the armor.

I don't have a problem with how it is now. You couldn't get the original relic armors or even their upgrades without actually doing Dynamis.
    Sure you could. You would enter dynamis on say BRD and get gear for your say PLD without ever entering dynamis on PLD.

I'd say just make the requirement for all jobs +2 be unlocking the +3 of the same slot on any job. If that's too tough to code, then just drop the requirements altogether if they choose to change it.
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    At least you didn't need to beat all the bosses with individual REMA weapons to unlock them
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstorm View Post
    Sure you could. You would enter dynamis on say BRD and get gear for your say PLD without ever entering dynamis on PLD.

I'd say just make the requirement for all jobs +2 be unlocking the +3 of the same slot on any job. If that's too tough to code, then just drop the requirements altogether if they choose to change it.
    You had to do it on something. I realize that Dyna D demands the specific job, but that's not what was said here. The implication was that you shouldn't have to do dynaD at all.
    (0)