Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    edit: paged, adding quotes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    The primary means of getting HMPs is supposed to be voidwatch. Any other source is just a bonus.
    It's supposed to be voidwatch? are you sure it isn't supposed to be Ambuscade? I'm pretty sure most HMP comes from ambu nowadays.
    Also, chocobo digging isn't bad, with TreasureFinder you can cap out in 30min even with blue race silks & SS endurance. The only problem with it is there's basically nothing worth digging for. Most zones aren't worth digging at all. The few that are barely ever sell on AH. Cooking materials may sell fast but aren't worth the time it takes to dig them. I personally want to see them add stuff like ruthenium ore to the list of items we can dig.
    Well, you could have only the job bag associated with your job load first. But they all need to be loaded or changing jobs would really really suck. And you can change your job in various other places besides the mog house, so it always needs to be done. Plus item search won't work if it isn't loading everything.

Really, the real problem here is transmission speed, which they allege they can not increase without causing problems. the only realistic way we can have more regular type storage spaces is if they increase loading speed. Which they say they can't.
    The transmission speed is indeed the main problem, the 2nd problem is that the game is quite old and trying to do anything new may cause other problems, doing something intuitive is likely to create bugs an order of magnitude greater in hours of debugging than some worse solution that shouldn't conflict with anything else.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It's supposed to be voidwatch? are you sure it isn't supposed to be Ambuscade? I'm pretty sure most HMP comes from ambu nowadays.
    Okay, fair enough. Though i have literally thousands of voidstones i could use to grind out HMPs, im just too lazy to do it lol.

The transmission speed is indeed the main problem, the 2nd problem is that the game is quite old and trying to do anything new may cause other problems, doing something intuitive is likely to create bugs an order of magnitude greater in hours of debugging than some worse solution that shouldn't conflict with anything else.
    This is really just a guess here, but I figure the way the servers designed, the server program expects data to arrive witha certain frequency and there are server side routines that are based on that frequency, thus making it difficult to alter because it would also require updating or rewriting everything else that depends on it. And then when you mess with those things.... it's a big can of worms they probably just don't want to open.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    The primary means of getting HMPs is supposed to be voidwatch. Any other source is just a bonus.
    well , throw me a fricking bonus here!
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    well , throw me a fricking bonus here!
    Come over to shiva and help me burn through thousands of voidstones.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Come over to shiva and help me burn through thousands of voidstones.
    i got 5 characters with 1500 voidstones each, im too lazy to do it anymore too.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5