Good day, adventurers!
Matsui here with the usual FFXI version update information.

Most of Japan has been wracked by rainstorms over the past few days, and Tokyo will likely have entered the rainy season by the time these greetings reach you. Though the skies may by grey, the hydrangeas in full bloom remind me that sunnier days are just ahead—sunnier days that I intend to spent on long walks with my dog.

Let’s get right down to the June version update information, shall .we?

In light of the changes we recently made to Revival, we have adjusted the effect of the 1,200 point paladin gift to Cure potency. This should bolster paladins’ front line healing capability while helping them to grab more enmity.

In other battle content news, together with adding high level monsters to some areas, we’ve had gotten rid of the level adjustment functionality to bring those area in line with Adoulin content. We are considering whether we want to expand these adjustments to other areas, but for now, we’ve gone ahead with just a few to start with.

Next up is The Voracious Resurgence. The stage now switched to Aht Urhgan, with the storied Naja Salaheem making an appearance. Do you remember Salaheem’s Sentinels official song?

We’ve also got a great reward for those completing this step of the story, so make sure to get your hands on it. Additionally, as I previous mentioned, players will need to complete the Aht Urhgan missions in order to progress in The Voracious Resurgence, so please finish them up if you’re interested in playing the story when it goes live.

Finally, a couple updates on Ambuscade. Intense Ambuscades feature a returning battle against giants, with Normal Ambuscade featuring an uragnite. The uragnite’s damage taken will be reduced to 1 while it’s in its shell, so it might help to bring jobs and alter egos that can deal multiple hits in quick succession. Additionally, there is a way to deal extra damage even while it’s sheltered if you meet certain conditions, so be on the lookout for that.

I’d also like to thank you all once again for your support during the 19th Vana’versary month, and I enjoyed seeing all your wonderful words and creations on social media. The entire team feels invigorated and ready to give it 110%.
Just like the three figures in the 19th Vana’versary logo, we’re sprinting out way forward toward the 20th Vana’versary!
See you in Vana’diel!

Mission and Quest-related
Implementation TimingUpdate Task and DetailsIn-Progress TaskDetails
JuneRecords of Eminence・Update monthly objectives
・Add new objectives
・Add new rewards
-
JuneThe Voracious Resurgence・Add new quests-
Content and System-related
Implementation TimingUpdate Task and DetailsIn-Progress TaskDetails
JuneAmbuscade・Replace notorious monsters
・Replace reward items