Character
    Laretheo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Wings of the Goddess Mission: Her Memories STUCK HELP!!!!!!!

Hello,

I've come back to the game after about a few years away and had started WOTG missions got got up to Her memories: and apparently i didn't finish that last part of it Her Memories: Verdure Footfalls. I can not for the life of me get the cut-scene to trigger. I've even gone beyond the first one to see if i was half way into the quests. Nothing in my quest shows it being started. Back log I've done all three quest chains to get the trusts and each ring before this quest thinking i was locked behind them. I've had someone retrace me to make sure what nation i was aligned with. my key items shows 3 Large Fragments and missing the fourth. each fragments comments show I'm missing Large Fragment #4. Without finishing this i can't complete this mission story line and unlock the Lilith fight for High tier battlefield to be able to get that awesome gear she drops.

Hopefully someone can help me I've put in a ticket for help for SE but i dunno when they'll get back to me about it.

(1)
    Last edited by laretheo; 06-01-2021 at 03:37 PM.

Hi Laretheo,

What nation are you currently aligned with in the past? To trigger Verdure Footfalls, you must have been aligned with Windurst when accepting the quest originally. If you are any other nation at the moment, I would first try and switch to Windurst [S] and continue the quest from the first step, including visiting all of the towers again (perhaps you quit between the 2nd and 3rd towers many years ago for example.... keep in mind the towers can be visited in any order so best to visit all of them once again).
    (0)

Character
    Laretheo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Manque View Post
    Hi Laretheo,

What nation are you currently aligned with in the past? To trigger Verdure Footfalls, you must have been aligned with Win-durst when accepting the quest originally. If you are any other nation at the moment, I would first try and switch to Win-durst [S] and continue the quest from the first step, including visiting all of the towers again (perhaps you quit between the 2nd and 3rd towers many years ago for example.... keep in mind the towers can be visited in any order so best to visit all of them once again).
    In my comment i had said i had someone retrace me to make sure i was aligned with win-durst which i was I've done all the quests for all three nations up to this point (due to you can get trusts for completing the other quests.) I thought that maybe those where blocking this quest from continuing but after completing it I'm at a loss to why i can't now. Do i need to have done some campaigns or get some fame in the city doing quests before it will finish? i don't think i need it but that is only other option i can think of.
    (0)

You say, "Nothing in my quest shows it being started. ", so my guess is that you triggered a different nation's Her Memories. Check your currently accepted quests (not missions!) for Her Memories: Azure Footfalls or Her Memories: Carnelian Footfalls.
    (0)
    Last edited by Manque; 06-01-2021 at 10:17 PM.

Character
    Laretheo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    nope nothing in my list but 3 quests and they are not her memories i tried posting pictures but doesn't seem to work
    (0)

Ok. Let's take this step-by-step then.

1. What is the current mission for the 'Altana' category on your missions screen?
    2. Please list the quests which are 'current' in your Altana quest screen.
    3. How many 'Tiny memory fragments' and how many 'Large memory fragment' do you have in your key items?
    (1)

Character
    Laretheo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    current mission in altana is Her memories
    Current quests active on crystal war is Redeeming rocks, Say it with a Handbag, Ad Infinitum
    no tiny frags just have 3 large fragments and there descriptions listed are 1, 2, 3, i need the fourth
    (0)

You can do the fragments in any order. The nation-related one is not necessarily the 4th and final frag.

Confirm the nation-related frag is indeed the last frag you need by confirming your completed quest log:
    1. Check your completed quests under Altana for any of the three: Her Memories: Carnelian Footfalls, Her Memories: Azure Footfalls, Her Memories: Verdure Footfalls
    2. Confirm if any of the following are listed in completed quests: Her Memories: Homecoming Queen, Her Memories: Of Malign Maladies, Her Memories: Operation Cupid

If this does not show you a way forward, I would talk to the below NPC's and see if it triggers anything:
    1. Mainchelite in Southern San d'Oria (S) at (I-9)
    2. Adelbrecht in Bastok Markets (S) at (E-9)
    3. Miah Riyuh in Windurst Waters (S) at (H-9) (North map)
    (2)
    Last edited by Manque; 06-02-2021 at 11:32 AM.

Character
    Laretheo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Thank you so much i went to talk with mainchelite and they gave me cutscene and i'm finished so wierd though that i am aligned with windy(s) and did that quest line first when doing the missions i guess cuz i started that quest for the trust it gave me the zone in cutscene ages ago and i didn't realize it. anyway fourth fragment obtained and on to the finish line /bow thanks again so much
    (3)

Excellent! Happy adventuring.
    (1)