Player

Mog Bonanza every 3 months?

Won't this cause massive and constant deflation? above and beyond what we are already experiencing after the sparks nerf?

The price of everything in the game is based on how much gil is in circulation, the more gil you take out of it the lower prices will go on everything (and the less the stuff you sell will be worth).

Can the prices of the marbles at least change based on the current state of the economy? 200k per marble each time is going to bite over time.

I know that the real value is the same when impacted by inflation/deflation but many players will stop farming things if the number is too low on an item and I don't think the developers are taking this into account.

I know how this works and I still lose interest farming when the things I sold went from 600k a stack to 300k.
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    They are trying to repair the damage sparks has done. It got so bad that Kraken Club was almost 1 billion gil and considered for a method to replace gil in worth... They are doing a great job between things like this and the new gears.
    (1)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Even on Asura, a stack of 12 Light Clusters sells for 100k at a fast rate. That's killing the four Light Elementals in Ru'Aun Gardens twice; a five minute respawn. So 100k in 10 mins, 200k in 20 mins, trivial content - autoattack at basic 119 maybe with trusts out.

If you don't want to take 20 mins per character once every three months, I don't know what to say.

200k gil is nothing.
    (0)
    It all began with a stone...

4. 05-27-2021 10:24 AM