Character
    Domenic
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90

Happening to my wife and I as well

Quote Originally Posted by SerJaime View Post
    Thanks dude! I cant believe the number still works, am speaking with someone now. Hes checking if my specific IP address works.

After speaking with tech support, its confirmed the IPv4 Address I am using is not connecting. I was told to contact my IP and ask if they could reset my IP.

Also they told me you can't open tickets, and that if enough people called they would investigate it.
    This is the worst customer service business moto and turned me off completely.

Square Enix you lost a customer today, not because of your poor servers, but because of your lack to hear your customers and help them resolve their issues. If this game was free I would understand, but paying 12.99 and not being able to play is a ripoff
    The posts continue on this forum. My wife and I have the same issue. If SE ignores, we will cancel service and stop paying. There is nothing wrong with our ISP as I verified the issue is not with the ISP or even the DNS as we use Google.
    (0)
    Last edited by DomenicOfSylph; 05-23-2021 at 11:04 AM.

Character
    Mydel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SerJaime View Post
    Thanks dude! I cant believe the number still works, am speaking with someone now. Hes checking if my specific IP address works.

After speaking with tech support, its confirmed the IPv4 Address I am using is not connecting. I was told to contact my IP and ask if they could reset my IP.

Also they told me you can't open tickets, and that if enough people called they would investigate it.
    This is the worst customer service business moto and turned me off completely.

Square Enix you lost a customer today, not because of your poor servers, but because of your lack to hear your customers and help them resolve their issues. If this game was free I would understand, but paying 12.99 and not being able to play is a ripoff
    Did you ever figure this out? There are a bunch of us having the same issue now.

Can i ask where you are located and what isp you use?
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2