Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Character
    Taali
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahla View Post
    Anyone else not having issues now today but notice their macros are gone?
    Also I'm missing a piece of gear I augmented with Oseem day before yesterday.
    Doesn't look like i'm having any issues today either, i managed to log in twice first try, did several zonings to several places that used to time out my character before and nothing broke, although my macros are not gone like you said happened with you.
    (0)

Character
    Kahlla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Taali View Post
    Doesn't look like i'm having any issues today either, i managed to log in twice first try, did several zonings to several places that used to time out my character before and nothing broke, although my macros are not gone like you said happened with you.
    If you don’t mind verifying. I realized all my macros were still there with the exception of macro book 1 and the first line got replaced with default macros for a new player. Also all the names of my macro books were replaced back to default.
    (0)

Character
    Kawar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Taali View Post
    Maybe SE did some kind of roll back.

I also made a topic to report in and see if your fixed or not
    (0)

Character
    Wolfee
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Odds are the problem wasn't with SE's stuff and they didn't do anything to fix this. Given this issue has popped up from time to time over the years (judging by the search results I found trying to research the error messages), I would guess SE has their servers somewhere without a lot of redundant connections between them and the bulk of the world (which Japan being an island would seem likely to have such issues).
    (1)

Character
    Lauwen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 65
    Currently been facing this issue for the past 5 hours.

All was well, used a teleport to head to Norg, disconnected.

Constant stream of error messages - as mentioned in this thread, I can sometimes get to the "downloading data" screen after a few tries, but then can't get in to the game - try again and get the message that "this character is already logged in".

Past 10-15 tries can't even get me in to pol.
    (0)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6