Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kahlla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    This issue happened to me a couple months ago. I lasted like 2 days?
    Terrible time to happen.. Oseem augments, Silver Vouchers, SP Dial Keys, ANV Dial Key, Dynamis PLUS and Crafting starting tomorrow...
    (1)

Character
    Mydel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahla View Post
    This issue happened to me a couple months ago. I lasted like 2 days?
    Terrible time to happen.. Oseem augments, Silver Vouchers, SP Dial Keys, ANV Dial Key, Dynamis PLUS and Crafting starting tomorrow...
    Well I'll give them a day or two to fix it before i just cancel my subs and get reimbursed for the ones that I just payed a few days ago.

I mean all of these people just starting to have this issue, from all across north america with different service providers. what is the common denominator? SE.... lol

***UPDATE***

I managed to run my character after i got online while R0 and ran him from west adoulin to east adoulin and finally disconnected after i zoned. i went back and was able to log in completely while in eastern adoulin. My one mule is not able to log in while in the boyhada tree either.

It seems to be an area issue, but only with certain characters..
    (2)
    Last edited by Mydel; 05-24-2021 at 01:35 PM.

Character
    Kahlla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mydel View Post
    Well I'll give them a day or two to fix it before i just cancel my subs and get reimbursed for the ones that I just payed a few days ago.

I mean all of these people just starting to have this issue, from all across north america with different service providers. what is the common denominator? SE.... lol

***UPDATE***

I managed to run my character after i got online while R0 and ran him from west adoulin to east adoulin and finally disconnected after i zoned. i went back and was able to log in completely while in eastern adoulin. My one mule is not able to log in while in the boyhada tree either.

It seems to be an area issue, but only with certain characters..
    I don't think it's a zone related thing for me. I'm having issues with just logging into POL. It's two separate battles. Logging in, then trying to get onto character.
    (1)

Character
    Mydel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    where are your characters located in game?

I still can't get on to my guy that's in boyhada, and if i zone in to west adoulin, boyhada or doh gates with my main, i'll DC again and won't be able to get back on.

My other content ID, i can go to any zone without an issue. it's strange.

right now i'm in norg with my main, and have logged off and on him several times now without an issue.

I am going to go back to west adoulin and see if the problem repeats itself.

Update: Ok, went from Norg to East adoulin, no issues. zoned in to west adoulin...bam! DC....
    (1)
    Last edited by Mydel; 05-24-2021 at 02:58 PM.

Character
    Kahlla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Okay so... I wasn't able to log Mimi in on my main PC. I was able to get her online with old PC. Some of my mules on Kahlla are logging in just fine but there's some are now stuck in Downloading Data screen and refuse to load. Kahlla is located in Windurst Waters. Even trying to bring up Kahlla on old PC - Downloading Data...
    (1)

Character
    Mydel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Okay so... I wasn't able to log Mimi in on my main PC. I was able to get her online with old PC. Some of my mules on Kahlla are logging in just fine but there's some are now stuck in Downloading Data screen and refuse to load. Kahlla is located in Windurst Waters. Even trying to bring up Kahlla on old PC - Downloading Data...
    Well all we can do is wait for the old "emergency maintenance" to happen lol
    (1)

Character
    Mydel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mydel View Post
    Well all we can do is wait for the old "emergency maintenance" to happen lol
    ha! now i can't even connect to the lobby server or get to the character selection screen on my main, and now i can't log in to my alt on my other id. lol this is just silly.

well i'll be cancelling my accounts tomorrow if it isn't fixed and getting a refund for this month.
    (1)

Character
    Kahlla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    lol... I DC'd >_>
    (1)

Character
    Mydel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    lol... I DC'd >_>
    Like I said, I don't DC or have any connection issues if i'm in certain zones. This is why i don't think it is an ISP issue.
    (1)

Character
    Thelona
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Just posting because I'm having all the same issues and want them to see it's a "them" problem with +1 person dealing with this.
    (1)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast