Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Domenic
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90

Looks like Asura had maintainence

Was this issue resolved? It happens on Sylph server as well since the last patch earlier this week. Another post was made today by someone else which I responded to as well.
    (0)
    Last edited by DomenicOfSylph; 05-23-2021 at 10:54 AM.

Character
    Sabishii
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Update, I was able to have someone (Trusted Friend) log me in from another computer in another state (with another ISP), they were able to log in, and move me from Port Bastok, to Rabao, where I was able to log in and play a bit (I was able to move around to sky areas), but the moment I moved to Port San d'Oria, I got the 3001 error again and can't get back in that character.

This is really irritating, and having radio silence from SE is not good. Is there any progress on figuring out this issue, and fixing it?
    (1)

Character
    Pwixa
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 60
    I am having the same issue. When I log into the PlayOnline Viewer I get the POL-0011 error message a few times but I'm able to log in after 2 or 3 attempts. I can get to the character selection screen but after all the loading screens it stays black for a while before I get a FFXI-3001 error.

I started seeing some of the POL-0011 errors about 3 days ago but was still able to play the game, but as of last night I can't load the game past character selection screen and the loading screens after that at all.

My ISP is also Optimum Online.
    (1)

Character
    Craigzlist
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 79
    My ISP is Optimum Online and I am having the same issue. When I connect to a random VPN server, it works which tells me it's a routing issue between Altice and FFXI Servers. Especially since it works randomly when progressing through PlayOnline Viewer and connecting to the World Server.
    (1)

Character
    Sabishii
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm able to log in again, and play normally now, whatever issues seem to be gone now.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2