Character
    Yojimmbo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

RMT Blacklist at 300/300

The blacklist option was changed to hold up to 300 names. What do I do when it has reached 300/300? Everyday new characters are made. These new players run a 3rd party program to yell 24/7. These players do not get banned for yelling 24/7 if reported to a Gamemaster. i have made several reports to Gamemasters about this. Every time I do I am told to add them to my blacklist. I always mention to the Gamemaster that my blacklist is at 300/300. To which I am always told to go here, to the Official Forum to ask the very same question. So here I am now posting the same question. Are the yelling characters that are often referred to as "Bots" "RMT" that run 24 hours a day ever going to be banned? They offer job points, take gil from characters, then they pretend to have lost their connection, then transfer the gil to another character, delete current character that stole the gil, only to make a new character with only a slight deviation from the previous name, to yell 24 hours a day 7 days weeks all over again. I have been playing for well over 15 years. Expanding the blacklist function to 300 was a temporary fix. I already know that you wont ban the accounts of characters that shout 24/7. Do you plan to extend the blacklist to 1,000? 2,000, Maybe even 3,000? I don't want to purchase job points, I don't want to buy items from RMT sites.
    Are the Terms of Service made more flexible so long as you pay for an account? Can a real employee from Square Enix please answer this? Why are the characters that yell 24/7 not banned? I can't add them to my blacklist because it is at 300/300. Why aren't the RMT ever banned?
    RMT is acceptable so long as the account has been paid for.
    (1)
    Last edited by AsuraYojimmbo; 05-06-2021 at 11:44 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You're wasting blacklist space putting them on there. Most RMT bots change weekly or even daily. You can most likely delete like 250 of them and not notice a change.

Also, you should use the STF form on the support site rather than calling GMs for this, yes, they can forward the info, but it's better (at least marginally...) to just send it to the STF first.
    (2)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Just delete some of the older names.
    (0)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts