Character
    Okosego
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Hi everybody, Oko here!

Hey everybody, Oko here, and welcome to my Final Fantasy XI introduction thread!

I am very excited to be playing this game again. After a 15 year hiatus when I used to play on my old Playstation 2, I’m thrilled to be getting back into the world of Vana’diel and trying out all of the new content that has been created since I left so many years ago.

I’m getting to this introduction thread a little late; I’ve been playing pretty heavily for 2 months and I’ve already gotten my new character up to level 75+ and I’ve finished the original storyline and I’m currently half way through the Rise of the Zilart expansion before I move on to the others. I’m currently a Paladin and using Warrior as my main support class. My home base is good ol' San d'Oria.

I’m also a YouTuber, my channel name is “Oko’s Ego”, and I’ve been recording and commentating on my entire Final Fantasy XI experience and posting my journey there. The first 8 episodes have already been posted (45 episodes to date have been played and recorded; I just have to edit the videos and post them), and I would be thrilled if any of you could check it out, and possibly subscribe to my channel.

I’ve been doing a mostly solo trust-centric play-through. However, now that the challenge is ramping up and I’m starting to creep into the mid to end game content, I’d be thrilled to play alongside any fellow adventurers out there and continue to experience the true glory of this amazing game in a more collaborative manner.

Thank you for reading everybody. I look forward to meeting many of you soon.

- Oko

PS: I havn’t joined a linkshell yet. Any groups looking for new members?
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    For linkshells, check out the Linkshell Concierges in-game, LSes looking for members can put their shells on these NPCs and they will hand out pearls to anyone who wants them.
    (1)