Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player

Targeted harassment from JP purists and salty mercs. SE OFFICIAL CLARIFICATION NEEDED

How is it that square enix can condone target harassments from the JP players against all NA players, and are continually banning REAL life players but yet they do nothing absolutely nothing about pirated private servers, and the mass galkas bots, sphere bots, in ff11

for the last few years there have been target posts by JP purists on the JP forums, twitter post telling people to spam report people and to "purge" the game of english playing players that they claim are a cancer to the game.

any suspensions based on this kind of activity is very very biased.
    you really need to re-evaluate your stance on RMT and real players... as it stands it seems you favor bots vs your real players that bring publicity to the game and keep it alive.

I'm Calling out @yoji_fujito @Akihiko_matsui Gunisaka @NOC_NA and what ever staff members / strategic task force members or SGMs.

how can you ban players that are keeping this game alive yet you let EDEN, Nasomi, Wings, and these pirated private servers live, and bow to the JP players that are targeting NA players.

https://twitter.com/FF11_guest take this account for example.

and this post: https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...l=1#post635380
    (7)
    Last edited by Concerned_NA_player; 04-28-2021 at 06:22 AM.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    How is it that square enix can condone target harassments from the JP players against all NA players
    Most of them are kind of polite and respectful players, I don't blame them. I have read the whole RMT chat myself in a different thread. I haven't seen a single English player I know that got banned but the way I see the screenshots that are posted on Twitter I think they should be taken care of.

From the player's point of view, bot players are grateful that they can sleep and earn experience points during work just by issuing gil, but this can also be said to shorten the life of the game.

Some people are angry on the forum that they will not be punished, but it is clearly stated that they are subject to punishment for automatic play.
    So it's probably "the system can't tell if you're using a bot".

Considering the current situation of FF11, I think there is not enough power to devote manpower to it.
    From the point of view that the tools are too widespread, it may not be possible to do this technically.

I think that ordinary players who do not use automatic operation tools have no choice but to stop spending effort on reporting and accept the current situation.

Recently, it seems that some NA players have begun to explain how to use bots through live streaming on the net.

mean ... I'm sorry for the inconvenience (crying)
    That's so true. Good Japanese grammar that doesn't hurt the language translation process. I am not talking about any private server that lets bot running through live steaming. There is a plenty of good and bad third party developers. By good third party developers, I mean, they are working so hard to keep things organized. I personally thanked them for what they have done so I can enjoy FFXI without worrying about requiring a voice chat and "technical limitations."

You can't blame English players for wanting the PS2 support to be dropped.
    (0)

If you use Third-party tools in any form, for any reason, you condone what is possible from using said Third-party tools.

Don't try to justify using any of them!
    (1)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BST View Post
    If you use Third-party tools in any form, for any reason, you condone what is possible from using said Third-party tools.

Unfortunately, no. I understand the only salty moments I hear from "vanilla" players. When I admit that I use any third party tool (I don't say which) it's all on me (me me). If it makes you feel better I don't encourage any player to use a third party tool on this official forum where the rules are applied. But still there are zero reasons to push players into panic mode where they are supposed to enjoy????
    (0)
    Last edited by Zehira; 04-29-2021 at 09:10 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BST View Post

So you're saying if I use third party tools to make crap on the screen bigger so I can read it with my crappy eyes, I condone people cheating and using packet injections and warping all over the zone and auto grinding XP?

Because I don't.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    So you're saying if I use third party tools to make crap on the screen bigger so I can read it with my crappy eyes, I condone people cheating and using packet injections and warping all over the zone and auto grinding XP?

Because I don't.
    This. In 2021, the game has zero accessibility features. It wouldn't take SE very long to add a selection of fonts with improved sizes/resolutions without overhauling the whole UI, either. (I'm not advocating re-designing the UI, we need new content badly and Dev resources are scarce).
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    FFXI was designed for 480p - 1024x768. the font used for such things as the status window, the names and numbers in the party list UI etc, were readable at that resolution, but they're just too tiny. I need that info bigger and closer to the middle of the screen or its just really hard to read. I really want to know how someone else is b eing harmed by me having a clear and readable UI.

If that updated PC UI ever saw the light of day, that would have solved my problems, because I could have at least moved important UI elements out from the edges of the screen. But sadly, they cancelled it.
    (1)

Player
    They don't really care if you use 3rd party stuff as such, they care if you get carried away. People have a tendency to push the limit, when you do that they are going to slap you down. People tend to get away with something and then think they can push it a bit more, then push it a bit more and then you get your entire account banned when you push it a little bit at a time to the unacceptable stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    Unfortunately, no. I understand the only salty moments I hear from "vanilla" players. When I admit that I use any third party tool (I don't say which) it's all on me (me me). If it makes you feel better I don't encourage any player to use a third party tool on this official forum where the rules are applied. But still there are zero reasons to push players into panic mode where they are supposed to enjoy????
    I know you think you're getting away with something posting this here but I would suggest you stop pushing it, the way this works is a year form now someone will read this and decide to investigate you for your posts (and maybe also your 14 account which is linked to it from your IP because the same GMs work on both games). Why are you even taking the risk by posting this on official forums? This is like putting a time bomb in your own car.

They could notice this post 1-2 years from now, you're gaining nothing being so brazen so why do it.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Why are you even taking the risk by posting this on official forums? This is like putting a time bomb in your own car..
    <3 you. Let's be real... For the last two years.. (from my point of view, SE is definitely manipulating you.)
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post

Because I don't.
    If you are using the same Tool to do as you say, that also allows manipulation of certain game mechanics for example, yes, you do know about that, thus you condone it.

As you don't seem to mind that it allows game mechanic-exploitation as well etc, because if you didn't condone it, then you wouldn't use the Tool at all.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast