Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    When you try to mock someone for errors in a post like this all you're doing is the equivalent of saying "oh yeah? well you're fat", it's just a cheap, silly shot and all you end up doing is making people sympathize with the other person.

It's one thing to say it in a trolling manner with no effort put into the post, but if you stick it on the end of a long post all you're really showing is that you're mad.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    When you try to mock someone for errors in a post like this all you're doing is the equivalent of saying "oh yeah? well you're fat", it's just a cheap, silly shot and all you end up doing is making people sympathize with the other person.

It's one thing to say it in a trolling manner with no effort put into the post, but if you stick it on the end of a long post all you're really showing is that you're mad.
    You're welcome to your opinion. But in fact, the reason I called it out is I think it was intentional, as a certain famous former world leader did it all the time, and him doing it has caused other people to do it.

But am I mad that I'm being lumped in with cheaters when I don't cheat, nor endorse said cheating? Yes, in fact, I am.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3