Player

Put limits on how often someone can do content

On one hand having unlimited access to Salvage and Dynamis is great, on the other hand it's now saturated with bots doing it constantly.

Why can't there be some middle ground? A normal player is going to be very unlikely to want to spam these kinds of content more than 4-5 times a day so why not set the limit to around 2-3 per area? At the very least a normal player can alternate to other zones to do more.

Not only is it hard to enter sometimes but the prices for farmers are so low it's barely worth doing, it's quickly turning into content for bots.

I'm aware some buyers will say it's good because the prices are low, however this mindset can be pushed onto the content you care about too and then we can all say it's good it's infested with bots because we can now buy that stuff for 100k too.

You nerfed sparks, which pushed more bots into this content because it's unlimited.
    (2)

Character
    Cliche
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 75
    I disagree.

However, I think the Assault Point's required to get the entry Key-Item should be increased from 500 to 1000.
    (1)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Why can't there be some middle ground? A normal player is going to be very unlikely to want to spam these kinds of content more than 4-5 times a day so why not set the limit to around 2-3 per area? At the very least a normal player can alternate to other zones to do more.
    Not going to work. I already have several "alt" characters with access to Dynamis. You are making people want to create another alt character just because of limitations.

Your better option is get out of Asura. lol
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Just transfer off Asura and your problem is solved.
    (4)

Character
    Avereith
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'd rather have some limits removed if anything

Lookin' at you 1 hour wait between einherjar!
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Avereith View Post
    I'd rather have some limits removed if anything

Lookin' at you 1 hour wait between einherjar!
    Same! I'd rather have them removed That hour wait between Salvage as well.
    (1)