Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Too many keys! Dial Key #Ab exchange?

Can we possibly exchange Dial Key#Ab for perhaps #Fo or #ANV keys at an exchange rate of 1:1 or 2:1?

After years of acquiring Abjuration armor (and many of which are invalidated by the new Odyssey armor) ...I just don't see the point inundating us with Dial Key #Ab's.

I'd even consider trading them for copper vouchers at this point.

Thoughts?
    (5)

Player
    They're for new or returning players, just throw them if you don't need them.
    (2)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Respectfully, no. These campaigns should have some tangible value for both new and veteran players. Even if it's just converting keys to vouchers.
    (3)

Character
    Chapowza
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 85
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Respectfully, no. These campaigns should have some tangible value for both new and veteran players. Even if it's just converting keys to vouchers.
    Well seeing as you decided to post on a Lvl 1 THF, doesn't that character have use of them? I mean if you choose to not use them on an alt, that might diminish their value for YOU, but not for ALL 'veterans'. Do your tiny THF a solid and store some Abj. for it.
    (1)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Situationally useful 119 gear ranked up with Tatters. Upgrade the 99 stuff by synergising it with the Abjurations.

Well, as long as it's storable that is.
    (0)
    It all began with a stone...

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbolah View Post
    Well seeing as you decided to post on a Lvl 1 THF, doesn't that character have use of them? I mean if you choose to not use them on an alt, that might diminish their value for YOU, but not for ALL 'veterans'. Do your tiny THF a solid and store some Abj. for it.
    I genuinely don't understand your point of contention. I'm merely suggesting that SE allow us to trade the Dial Keys we don't want or have a use for, to the Copper Voucher NPC, for an exchange rate. This feature has no effect on your ability to still obtain Abjurations if you still need them.

I'll reiterate in case you there is some misunderstanding: The campaign gives us these keys on a daily basis. Players who need Abjurations can still obtain them. Players who don't, can trade for other keys or copper vouchers and still get some benefit (rather than just toss them).

If you need another explanation, please let me know and I'd be happy to try again.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Sure, why not. I have many keys too.
    (0)

Player
    How can you need copper vouchers? You're asking the developers to take time doing this so you can have another copper voucher...
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    True, I have too many copper vouchers. I barely use them anyway. lol
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    How can you need copper vouchers? You're asking the developers to take time doing this so you can have another copper voucher...
    I don't explicitly need copper vouchers honestly. I just hate that these campaigns give the same speculative value items for 5+ years. If you received an item from a campaign in 2016, why do we get it again, every time the campaign appears for the next 5 years?

If it were up to me, I'd ask developers to:

1.) Make more, diverse content for parties and alliances. (Not enough to do currently, whether you've been playing since 2016 or 2006).
    2.) Quarterly/Monthly Campaigns need updates.
    3.) Inventory issues still plague many people.
    4.) Think about content that doesn't necessarily have a cool-down, but is still sustainable for us and maintainable for the devs, across all of the zones in Vanadiel.

If it were up to me, I would create all new Magian Trials 2.0 (so people can team up to do objectives and augment pieces of armor or even REMA weapons). I personally would hate it if the trials were: "Kill 500 Orcs in Dynamis Divergence" ...that's not new content.

My primary impetus for posting on these forums are:

1.) Quality of life changes that make the game tolerable
    2.) New content that makes the game as fun as it used to be.
    (1)