Race: TarutaruM

World: Bismarck

Main Job: THF

Support Job: DNC

Area and Coordinates: Port Jeuno (I-8)

Party or Solo: Solo

NPC Name: Monisette

Monster Name: None

Steps: Trade Mirage Charuqs +2, Rem's Tale Chapter 5 x10, Griffon Hide and a piece of Oxblood to Monisette as requested. The NPC will take back the Rem's Tales for storage and not accept the items to upgrade the relic BLU feet to Luhlaza Charuqs. Tried multiple times. I was able to upgrade BLU hands, the issue is only with the BLU feet.
    (0)

If they are augmented, try trading just 5 of the Rem's tales instead of 10.
    (1)
    It's your server.

Player
    They are not augmented, but I have also tried Rem's Tales Ch.5 x5 without success. Yesterday I reforged relic NIN hands & feet then BLU hands, but could not upgrade the BLU feet.

Tried again today without luck so made a GM call. Went through the problem with the GM, tried one last time during the call. The GM said something was not working as normal and advised me to make a bug report on this forum.

I see a similar bug report was made in October last year:
    https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...lor-Leggings-2
    (0)
    Last edited by mag123; 04-12-2021 at 06:31 AM.

Player
    Tried to get a pair of Luhlaza Charuqs again via the more expensive route. Farmed Mirage Charuqs again, but this time did not upgrade them to Mirage Charuqs +2.

Traded Monisette the Mirage Charuqs, Rem's Tale Ch.5 x10, M. Silverpiece x2, Griffon Hide and Oxblood. The NPC took the Rem's Tales for storage and did not go ahead with the reforging.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Just out of curiosity, have you done an /itemsearch "Luhlaza Charuqs". I've seen an issue once where player already had the item and that's why reforging wasn't working
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Just out of curiosity, have you done an /itemsearch "Luhlaza Charuqs". I've seen an issue once where player already had the item and that's why reforging wasn't working
    Many thanks! This was the solution, I'd already reforged them and forgot all about it /facepalm
    (2)