Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Type whatever if ! Would be nice if,

it would be nice if, we get Zeid's WOTG armor for DRK WAR, including his present helmet
    (0)

Character
    Vize
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    would be nice if we got ilvl ridill and ilvl nocturnus armor set
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    would be nice if Naja would let us settle our debt
    (3)

Player
    if only I could isekai between Vana'diel and Eorzea, just like how Shantotto & Iroha could..... XD
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by BobbinT View Post
    if only I could isekai between Vana'diel and Eorzea, just like how Shantotto & Iroha could..... XD
    omg I remember you from FFXIV 1.x days. I was Babydoll Rapture

And,..it would be nice if SE would update this game for cable and allow race change ; ;
    (1)

Player
    We should be able to upgrade an "adventuring fellow" to be the best trust (or comparable to the best) in the game, the selected class should be the best healer, the best tank and the best damage class above all other trust options.

I don't get why they don't do this, make it a lot of work for the player so it's a time sink, could even allow us to trade expensive items to them to wear from a list of options.

They know this is popular (as shown by the massive queues when they added them years ago) so make them relevant again.
    (4)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Cute, purely visual, costume /lockstyle outfits, for Automatons to wear over their battle frames.

Just like player /lockstyle costumes, they are entirely aesthetic / visual, and do not affect stats or performance, which remain determined by the actual equipment underneath the /lockstyle.

Ideas for cute Automaton /lockstyle costumes ; bobble hats, cute pyjamas, big pantaloons, amusing gloves, furry coats, fluffy pompom slippers, etc.
    (2)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    We should be able to upgrade an "adventuring fellow" to be the best trust (or comparable to the best) in the game, the selected class should be the best healer, the best tank and the best damage class above all other trust options.

I don't get why they don't do this, make it a lot of work for the player so it's a time sink, could even allow us to trade expensive items to them to wear from a list of options.

They know this is popular (as shown by the massive queues when they added them years ago) so make them relevant again.
    See If they can work it (which they should be able to) is to make a modified Automaton interface to allow us to equip our Fellows with in Game Gear, just break down the jobs to the 3 different types of Fellow Behavior, so you can equip gear of those jobs on your fellow. If they need to add different "Behaviors" (jobs) they could add quests to do so.
    (1)

Character
    Afrotaru
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    wouldnt it be nice if all bots and gil sellers known in town and botting in camps and areas could be targeted for kills, we could all go to dho gates and cp off the cp bots while wiping out their camps plus odoro would be very popular for free xp/cp
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Afin View Post
    wouldnt it be nice if all bots and gil sellers known in town and botting in camps and areas could be targeted for kills, we could all go to dho gates and cp off the cp bots while wiping out their camps plus odoro would be very popular for free xp/cp
    I got a month ban long long ago for killing obvious fish bots, no grey area. MPK is MPK so the GMs.

This was back before monsters despawned, so as a bst you could just drop 20 monsters on them and stand around and watch.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast