Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Player Kalimairo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    52
    Character
    Alzeer
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

    Type whatever if ! Would be nice if,

    it would be nice if, we get Zeid's WOTG armor for DRK WAR, including his present helmet
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player Vize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    20
    Character
    Vize
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    would be nice if we got ilvl ridill and ilvl nocturnus armor set
    (0)

  3. #3
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    7,752
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    would be nice if Naja would let us settle our debt
    (1)

  4. #4
    Player BobbinT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Gridania XD
    Posts
    139
    Character
    Bobbinthrdbare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    if only I could isekai between Vana'diel and Eorzea, just like how Shantotto & Iroha could..... XD
    (1)

  5. #5
    Player Cesil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    80
    Character
    Cesil
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbinT View Post
    if only I could isekai between Vana'diel and Eorzea, just like how Shantotto & Iroha could..... XD
    omg I remember you from FFXIV 1.x days. I was Babydoll Rapture

    And,..it would be nice if SE would update this game for cable and allow race change ; ;
    (1)

  6. #6
    Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    888
    We should be able to upgrade an "adventuring fellow" to be the best trust (or comparable to the best) in the game, the selected class should be the best healer, the best tank and the best damage class above all other trust options.

    I don't get why they don't do this, make it a lot of work for the player so it's a time sink, could even allow us to trade expensive items to them to wear from a list of options.

    They know this is popular (as shown by the massive queues when they added them years ago) so make them relevant again.
    (3)

  7. #7
    Player Stompa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Remora
    Posts
    633
    Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Cute, purely visual, costume /lockstyle outfits, for Automatons to wear over their battle frames.

    Just like player /lockstyle costumes, they are entirely aesthetic / visual, and do not affect stats or performance, which remain determined by the actual equipment underneath the /lockstyle.

    Ideas for cute Automaton /lockstyle costumes ; bobble hats, cute pyjamas, big pantaloons, amusing gloves, furry coats, fluffy pompom slippers, etc.
    (2)

  8. #8
    Player Teraniku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Windurst
    Posts
    642
    Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    We should be able to upgrade an "adventuring fellow" to be the best trust (or comparable to the best) in the game, the selected class should be the best healer, the best tank and the best damage class above all other trust options.

    I don't get why they don't do this, make it a lot of work for the player so it's a time sink, could even allow us to trade expensive items to them to wear from a list of options.

    They know this is popular (as shown by the massive queues when they added them years ago) so make them relevant again.
    See If they can work it (which they should be able to) is to make a modified Automaton interface to allow us to equip our Fellows with in Game Gear, just break down the jobs to the 3 different types of Fellow Behavior, so you can equip gear of those jobs on your fellow. If they need to add different "Behaviors" (jobs) they could add quests to do so.
    (1)

  9. #9
    Player Afin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    109
    Character
    Afrotaru
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    wouldnt it be nice if all bots and gil sellers known in town and botting in camps and areas could be targeted for kills, we could all go to dho gates and cp off the cp bots while wiping out their camps plus odoro would be very popular for free xp/cp
    (1)

  10. #10
    Player Zehira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    304
    Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Afin View Post
    wouldnt it be nice if all bots and gil sellers known in town and botting in camps and areas could be targeted for kills, we could all go to dho gates and cp off the cp bots while wiping out their camps plus odoro would be very popular for free xp/cp
    Hello!

    Same for legit players could be targeted. I mean, is farming fun? That's the question.

    While not all bots are nice even some of them do make mistakes, usually, I get a nice /tell message from a player letting me know they want this camp (it may take several hours if not tomorrow until I realize the message). I leave my bot paused for a while to let them to take the camp. If I find out that player is actually another bot I can continue my bot. About Dho Gates camps, I totally agree with you. They need to add more apex camps.

    Kind of an offensive post I made almost 3 years ago (I think SE actually reviewed it and decided to leave it) but my words stay true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    $13 players report on $40 bots. How SE is thinking and why they are botting.

    In Escha Ru'aun,
    a bot shares the same spot with a bot = no problems
    a bot shares the same spot with a human = problems because bots have no feelings and easily force humans to give up

    The question is if SE doesn't care and not ever then why don't you bot?
    (0)
    Last edited by Zehira; 04-19-2021 at 09:50 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast