Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

April 2021 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

• Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    • Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    • To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    • Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (6)

Character
    Turialon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Von Turialon

Greetings Mr.Akihiko Matsui,

I'd like to thank you and your staff for still doing so great work for FFXI. The resurgence Storryline was very entertaining, and i enjoyed realy, so far i have played. FFI Storrylines are abid the heart of FFXI, at last, where iam standing. I am now since 18 Jeahrs playing FFXI on Ragnarok, and that is of the ultimate good Note for a MMO.

With friendly regards,

Your Turialon
    (7)

Character
    Coffeegood
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Good work

Thank's for fixing the odyssey bugs and the work you are doing, we would like to see new maps like an expansion of (S) zones and 119+ campaign also Campaign Weapon's Weaponskill unlock quest "Uriel Blade" Etc. Hope this is in the works and can't wait to see the new zones soon.
    (4)

Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeegood View Post
    Thank's for fixing the odyssey bugs and the work you are doing, we would like to see new maps like an expansion of (S) zones and 119+ campaign also Campaign Weapon's Weaponskill unlock quest "Uriel Blade" Etc. Hope this is in the works and can't wait to see the new zones soon.
    Dream come true if that happens
    (2)

Character
    Hikarushi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Unnecessary communication load present within Dynamis Divergence and Odyssey Sheol A, B and C zones remains unfixed. Please investigate!! This issue is very similar to Sheol: Gaol "communication load" from before, even if to a much lesser extent.

Keep up the monthly updates! Always looking forward to what is coming next.
    (4)

Character
    Karuberu
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Hello Mr. Matsui,

I am a long-time player and I enjoy playing the game at a slower pace. Would it be possible to add a way to toggle on and off the permanent experience boost that you get from completing Rhapsodies missions?

I would like to complete Rhapsodies to experience the content that is locked behind it, such as Voracious Resurgence, but I have held off all this time because the experience boost would lessen my enjoyment of the game. I like to take my time and get to know what it's like to play jobs at all levels rather than just at the max level.

Thank you for all your hard work!
    (1)

Would it be possible to finally add a paid option to change race? So many people are asking for this, you'd make a lot of profit. It is in FFXIV, please consider adding this for FFXI. Thank you.
    (3)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Please allow Odyssey KI to stack up to 3 like Omen, this is frustrating.
    (0)

Character
    Hikarushi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Odyssey Sheol A, B and C zones need to be turned into alliance content as soon as possible.

As it stands, better geared and more experienced groups, able to abuse the game mechanics, are able to pull much more segments per run compared to less versed groups. Which in turn creates a situation where these players gain unfair advantage over others and catching up to them as far as segments go is plain impossible, due to the disgusting time gating practice used on Odyssey entry items.

Turning the content into alliance content would make it possible for even less versed groups to farm large amounts of segments each run and make the content more fair compared to current system. Even if, this would enable RMTs to abuse the gil reward obtainable at end of Odyssey by bringing in large amount of naked mules. The benefits of such change to Odyssey for standard players and ffxi community in general are just too good to ignore.

Having to leave fellow linkshell members and other friends out of this content due to completely pointless and unnecessary party size limitations is real shame. And utterly counterproductive to how an MMORPG is supposed to work. Square Enix is just gonna keep losing customers when people take a break from the game and cancel their subscription because they were unable to do latest content with their linkshell group! Such transition to alliance content from party content could even be highly profitable for Square Enix, as people might make more alt characters and mules in order to benefit more from the Odyssey content gil reward obtainable at end.
    (0)

Character
    Lenresa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukihika View Post
    Odyssey Sheol A, B and C zones need to be turned into alliance content as soon as possible.

As it stands, better geared and more experienced groups, able to abuse the game mechanics, are able to pull much more segments per run compared to less versed groups. Which in turn creates a situation where these players gain unfair advantage over others and catching up to them as far as segments go is plain impossible, due to the disgusting time gating practice used on Odyssey entry items.

Turning the content into alliance content would make it possible for even less versed groups to farm large amounts of segments each run and make the content more fair compared to current system. Even if, this would enable RMTs to abuse the gil reward obtainable at end of Odyssey by bringing in large amount of naked mules. The benefits of such change to Odyssey for standard players and ffxi community in general are just too good to ignore.

Having to leave fellow linkshell members and other friends out of this content due to completely pointless and unnecessary party size limitations is real shame. And utterly counterproductive to how an MMORPG is supposed to work. Square Enix is just gonna keep losing customers when people take a break from the game and cancel their subscription because they were unable to do latest content with their linkshell group! Such transition to alliance content from party content could even be highly profitable for Square Enix, as people might make more alt characters and mules in order to benefit more from the Odyssey content gil reward obtainable at end.
    So, the people who know what they're doing are better at doing it... That's working as intended right there. Sounds like whining to whine, be better.

If you want it to be alli content just say it should be alli content.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast