Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Hikarushi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Leny View Post
    So, the people who know what they're doing are better at doing it... That's working as intended right there. Sounds like whining to whine, be better.

If you want it to be alli content just say it should be alli content.
    Unfortunately you are completely missing the point there and clearly misunderstanding something. And for some reason openly attacking someone who simply posted their honest opinion. Is there really need to treat others with such toxic and blaming attitude? If you yourself have different opinion about the subject, i'd be more than happy to hear about it in greater detail. Of course, doing so is completely up to you personally, but perhaps it might be more productive than simply replying to people with the "git gud" mentality?
    (0)

Character
    Zackily
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Apex Monster throughout the world

Hello and Konichiwa,

i would love to see an update with the old areas, like:
    Monster respawn reduction
    Apex Monster in different locations then Adoulin-areas.
    Interesting Items/ Money items for Conquest Points / Imperial Standing / Allied Notes
    Revival the competition San d'Oria, Bastok and Windurst against the Beastmen

yon de itadaki arigatou gozai masu
    Zacky
    (1)

Character
    Seigfriedfinal
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I think making Sheol ABC alliance content would trivialize it. Personally, I think the better solution would be to up the number of segments you get a little so that way Sheol A and Sheol B are a more viable avenue to farm segments as a group and can serve as a more worthwhile bridge to Sheol C.
    (0)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Matsui san, Dev team.
    I have been Playing since North America release. And i want to thank you for all the entertainment you have provided me and so many others. I will not ask to fix anything, or if you can look up bugs. But i do have one question.

With FFXI Reboot app dying. what will happen to the project. Is it coming to PC for the 20th anniversary of Vana'diel?
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Odyssey Sheol A, B and C zones need to be turned into alliance content as soon as possible.

As it stands, better geared and more experienced groups, able to abuse the game mechanics, are able to pull much more segments per run compared to less versed groups. Which in turn creates a situation where these players gain unfair advantage over others and catching up to them as far as segments go is plain impossible, due to the disgusting time gating practice used on Odyssey entry items.
    Uh, since when was more skilled groups getting stuff faster than less skilled groups a problem? Shouldn't people be rewarded for playing better?

That's not an "unfair advantage." The more successful groups aren't doing anything that is impossible for anyone else to do.
    (2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2