Greetings, adventurers!
Matsui here with your patch rundown.
Spring has finally descended upon us in Tokyo, and as much as I want to spend some time in the warm outdoots, I know that it might be a little while before I can do so in fully safety. Instead, I will content myself with watching the flowers from afar knowing that I am doing my part to protect those around me. I’m sure that my alter ego, Matsui-P, will not be with as much longer, so I’m also going to make sure to spend some time with him in Vana’diel!

Without further ado, let’s get right down to April patch announcements.
In April, both Normal and Intense Ambuscades are reruns of previous events. Intense Ambuscade features the Meeble battle, but be aware that the mobs you will need to vanquish to get the items required for entry come from worms. Normal Ambuscades, meanwhile, showcase shadow dragons, marking the first time in five years that this battle returns to the rotation. There have been a few adjustments made to the previous version, with tuning done to HP and other attributes to make the battle a touch easier.

Next up is the Voracious Resurgence, with this month marking the conclusion of that scenario’s San d’Oria arc. What surprises await the two main characters this month? I’m eager for all of you to sink your teeth into the storyline, but will refrain from giving any spoilers or hints here, other than to say that I think you’ll enjoy it.

This month’s development cycle is one week shorter than most, so we’ve elected to focus on the above two tasks, meaning that the overall volume is on the light side. However, the story content is as voluminous as previous entries, so I’m confident you’ll be able to enjoy April’s update. The version update itself will also be landing a few days earlier than normal, so make sure to obtain your Ambuscade rewards and complete your monthly Records of Eminence objectives before the update lands. As always, see you in Vana’diel!

Mission and Quest-related
Implementation Timing Update Task and Details In-progress Task Details
April Record of Eminence ・ Update monthly objectives
・ Add new Deeds rewards
-
April The Voracious Resurgence ・ Add new quests -
Content and System-related
Implementation Timing Update Task and Details In-progress Task Details
April Ambuscade ・ Add new notorious monsters
・ Replace reward items
-
April Title ・ Add new titles -