Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I can play whilst watching netflix. Just saying it would be nice to get parties like before. But i guess it's not a shared feeling.
    (0)

Character
    Clifzayne
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 87
    xpt up is 10x easier now than it was vanilla. I think what they have is quite sufficient. Takes a week or 2 to 99, whereas it would take a few years back in the day. You can use a charge every 30K, then get it recharged. If leveling is your absolute necessity, you can always use your login points to get another ring of similar nature. If all you have is a constant super -exp you will not learn to appreciate it. Now, it's reasonably given. So that if you xpt up continually for hours and hours, it may run out. But then, the game wasn't intended to do this nonstop for hours on end. Craft, play an alt, etc. then when the next tall is, go grind the xp. I think it's boring just to rush from 1-99 in a few days. But then, I'm not from this generation. Im from one where you'd spend twiddling your thumbs looking for a party and be quite happy getting 200 xpt per kill ;D.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by twipler View Post
    xpt up is 10x easier now than it was vanilla. I think what they have is quite sufficient. Takes a week or 2 to 99, whereas it would take a few years back in the day. You can use a charge every 30K, then get it recharged. If leveling is your absolute necessity, you can always use your login points to get another ring of similar nature. If all you have is a constant super -exp you will not learn to appreciate it. Now, it's reasonably given. So that if you xpt up continually for hours and hours, it may run out. But then, the game wasn't intended to do this nonstop for hours on end. Craft, play an alt, etc. then when the next tall is, go grind the xp. I think it's boring just to rush from 1-99 in a few days. But then, I'm not from this generation. Im from one where you'd spend twiddling your thumbs looking for a party and be quite happy getting 200 xpt per kill ;D.
    You used to get 200 exp per kill? Heck I remember 25~75 per kill on E/EM/D soloing.... and being happy with that!
    Plus when you soloed or got exp more slowly, you were also able to level up your combat/magic/shield/evasion/etc.. skills... FOR FREE!
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2