Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    What if they updated Monstrosity
    Th is is like the best thing they could possibly do for any casual player. I really wish they had continued to develop this.
    (3)

Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I don't think they are fond of monstrosity, because their reason made no sense on why it isn't updated.

They said it was due to resources, but it is assets already in the game lol......There has always been a communication error with them and us. They see things completely different than we do.

When we say an update to the system, we mean some small things that can make it relevant. They are thinking we a Monstrosity expansion with new areas, new jobs (Specially for monsters), and the ability for monsters to wear visible player race armors.....

I would like Mons implemented into the mainstream aspects of the game, such as battlefields.
    (1)

Character
    Kawar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by svengalis View Post
    Odyssey is pretty casual.
    I was going to say honestly you cant get more casual then odyssey you kill a lot and SE even gives you between 250k-1.2mil or more if you can do a lot of killing in just money. what other aspect gives you that?
    (0)

Character
    Kawar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastorizer View Post
    I don't think they are fond of monstrosity, because their reason made no sense on why it isn't updated.

They said it was due to resources, but it is assets already in the game lol......There has always been a communication error with them and us. They see things completely different than we do.

When we say an update to the system, we mean some small things that can make it relevant. They are thinking we a Monstrosity expansion with new areas, new jobs (Specially for monsters), and the ability for monsters to wear visible player race armors.....

I would like Mons implemented into the mainstream aspects of the game, such as battlefields.
    Thing is i need to side with SE on this small updates to a 20 year old game is not worth it. Big updates the way they are doing it is whats worth it in the long run it gives everyone not just people like me endgame to do. It gives us more stuff to really work for and do.

I know i am 50/50 hardcore and casual. But even i like working really hard to get some things done it makes me feel like i am doing stuff like CoP again with Cap it was great that it was super hard honestly.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2