Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Macro * Trading Multiple Items

Being able to trade multiple items as been a wanted for years. i saw many post online asking if it's possible to do so with or without 3rd party tools. And the short answer is no.

Should there be one?

Because some npc Like Detrovio, Divainy in west adoulin is a pain to do especially when you want those sweet sweet augments in game early end game and to be honest it took me a few hours getting some good augment and trading over 400 stones+

But it's not the only location where you have to trade mulitple items quest/NM/etc...
    I think it's time to implement the Macroing of multiple items.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I would be very wary of doing something like this as it potentially makes things easier for scammers like Odoro as well. To macro trading you'd have to be able to auto-confirm and that's just really not a good idea. It's the only defense you have against scummy behavior.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    potentially makes things easier for scammers like Odoro as well.
    Wouldn't the opposite be true? With a macro, the trade window would never appear for trading to an NPC at all. Just like using a /item "item" <t> works for trading a single item to an NPC but does nothing to a PC, wouldn't it be the same with multiple items? It's not like it would just take items from your inventory and add them to another player's inventory.
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Macro trade is instant to an NPC but to a player still need the other activate and then again wouldn't work.
    (2)

Character
    Vonima
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrirs_Takumi View Post
    Being able to trade multiple items as been a wanted for years. i saw many post online asking if it's possible to do so with or without 3rd party tools. And the short answer is no.

Should there be one?

Because some npc Like Detrovio, Divainy in west adoulin is a pain to do especially when you want those sweet sweet augments in game early end game and to be honest it took me a few hours getting some good augment and trading over 400 stones+

But it's not the only location where you have to trade mulitple items quest/NM/etc...
    I think it's time to implement the Macroing of multiple items.
    I would like the Inventor's Coalition NPCs you mention to be able to support the same menu logic as Oseem does in Norg for Fern/Opacity/Taupe augments. Oseem offers the ability to store all of your mats on him and select the item you want to use to augment without first retrieving it from him and then continue augmenting without additional trades of materials back and forth.
    (3)