I just gotta say, I've been running these since they came out, and the lag experience was random on a person to person, region, or some other unknown factor. But for many people in my linkshell, it was unplayable.

This was hurting the morale of our shell because some of us could complete the content, and others could not, not because of skill or gear, but because for some random reason they would have 8 second delay on their display of whats happening.

This being said, you guys truely fixed this with the March update, and me, and the shell, are very greatful! Thank you!

Now just let us bring alliance into more events (Sheol?) and we'll be super happy, maybe fix some of the gimmicks of alliance, like why can't I erase on my whm other pt peeps? and so much more of that. Loving Sheol and Gaol for sure, but outside of dynamis or omen, not much else for an alliance to do these days it feels like, and when you do it has many gimmicks to beware of.

But I'm ranting, we were thrilled to take on Bumba after the patch, and it was so smooth, thank you was a really fun fight. The DoT of the pet halo's, and the denouncement move is just run ending though lol, I'm sure you added some way to prevent it like his lighter brother. Got our first group thru, now like 50 more peeps >.> Also, while we talking about the Gaol boss the augment path is just brutal, I wish we could start vengeance on any mob once we beat it, some of the gear has no appeal to some jobs, its hard to build groups for just augmenting