Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The VR missions I found boring and so was the story. It just a lot of filler. After all these months it still feels like the story hasn't taken us anywhere new. Visiting windy & sandy side of missions didn't add anything new to what we were already hinted at during the start.

I would suggest adding in a lot more Job Point potions as rewards for clearing each VR mission. Well at least 1 potion for each mission complete. 20k gil that late into the game isn't a reward.

I would also start working on a new Trust to be added as a reward for VR mission clears.
    (0)
    Last edited by Venat; 03-17-2021 at 03:55 AM.

Character
    Hikarushi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Yeah, Voracious Resurgence missions right now are quite boring. Nothing to battle, no interesting mission rewards either. Updates to Voracious should have contained a new battlefield every time new set of quests were added. Old Chains of Promathia style, where the battlefield is so hard you have to really think about setup and strategy. Wouldn't even have to be anything complex, toss Rahal there as opponent, give him massive buffs and WotG Uriel Blade ws, so that he gives players some real trouble, and there you have new and interesting battlefield that will encourage players to band together in order to progress!
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    There doesn't need to be some big battle in every quest. Keep in mind that having it this way would be really obnoxious to someone who completes these quests later when all or most of them are out, vs the veterans who have been completing them as they release.

I think the problem is more how they're being released basically one quest at a time- I would rather see them skip an update or two to deliver bigger chunks at a time.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2