Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Trust - Adventuring Fellow

Hello, i don't know if it's the right location to post this.

For Starters, for people who don't know what a "Adventuring Fellow" is. It's basically a trust that you can summon almost everywhere exept in BCNM, End game content, and you can custom him/her like a waifu, Like the Character creation (Name, Height, Face, Race, Personality). The Adventuring Fellow is the First Trust created by Square Enix back in 2009~2010.

Problem:
    -----------
    The Familiarity is slow building. in 4 session you can bring your Fellow from 30~50. prolly need 10 more session to be able to do the Second quest/Limit Break 50.

Would be nice to also have your fellow as Trust or being able to call here every 5~10 min.

Suggestion
    -------------
    - Increase familiarity to 5 per Let's talk/Summon Signal Pearl/Tactical Pearl
    - Ways to know your familiarity with Fellow
    - New Quests
    - BCNM (Drops for Fellow Increase Stats/Vanity) 3 people 3 fellow
    - Turn Fellow to Trust keep
    - Change Healer to RDM, Soothing Healer to WHM, Attacker to MNK, Fierce Attacker to
    SAM, Shield to War, Stalwart Shield to PLD.
    - New Weapon (Range Weapons)
    - Increase Weapon Style to rank 10 (Rank 10 trade Pulse Weapon)
    - New Armors Rank 18 (Heavy, Light, Mage, Freestyle) Rank 15 amor (Void Watch Body Armor )
    - Bring to Area such as Escha - Zitah, Escha - Ru'aun Garden, Reseijima
    - Trust heal/Refresh/Haste/Remove Status ailment effect on Fellow.
    - Trust Becomes a part of your Party, instead of a pet.

These are my suggestion to make our Fellow Awesome. I know that the Fellow is old but needs maintenance I loved the storyline bringing her to level 99. I know it's impossible to gear the fellow but bringing it to level 70 was fun back in the days,
    (3)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrirs_Takumi View Post
    Hello, i don't know if it's the right location to post this.

For Starters, for people who don't know what a "Adventuring Fellow" is. It's basically a trust that you can summon almost everywhere exept in BCNM, End game content, and you can custom him/her like a waifu, Like the Character creation (Name, Height, Face, Race, Personality). The Adventuring Fellow is the First Trust created by Square Enix back in 2009~2010.

Problem:
    -----------
    The Familiarity is slow building. in 4 session you can bring your Fellow from 30~50. prolly need 10 more session to be able to do the Second quest/Limit Break 50.

Would be nice to also have your fellow as Trust or being able to call here every 5~10 min.

Suggestion
    -------------
    - Increase familiarity to 5 per Let's talk/Summon Signal Pearl/Tactical Pearl
    - Ways to know your familiarity with Fellow
    - New Quests
    - BCNM (Drops for Fellow Increase Stats/Vanity) 3 people 3 fellow
    - Turn Fellow to Trust keep
    - Change Healer to RDM, Soothing Healer to WHM, Attacker to MNK, Fierce Attacker to
    SAM, Shield to War, Stalwart Shield to PLD.
    - New Weapon (Range Weapons)
    - Increase Weapon Style to rank 10 (Rank 10 trade Pulse Weapon)
    - New Armors Rank 18 (Heavy, Light, Mage, Freestyle) Rank 15 amor (Void Watch Body Armor )
    - Bring to Area such as Escha - Zitah, Escha - Ru'aun Garden, Reseijima
    - Trust heal/Refresh/Haste/Remove Status ailment effect on Fellow.
    - Trust Becomes a part of your Party, instead of a pet.

These are my suggestion to make our Fellow Awesome. I know that the Fellow is old but needs maintenance I loved the storyline bringing her to level 99. I know it's impossible to gear the fellow but bringing it to level 70 was fun back in the days,
    I wish they could modify the Fellow interface to be able to Equip actual in game gear on them, sort of like a modified version of the Automaton interface.
    (2)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I've wished for that for a long time! Well not like an automaton, more like an FFXIV retainer or similar.
    (0)
    Last edited by Fenrirs_Takumi; 03-10-2021 at 10:01 PM.

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I think the Best location to change a Fellow like a puppet or like a mannequin(No accessories only important pieces) would be at a rendez-vous point. you would have to give your Fellow gear you have unable to give her Rare/Ex item. Make some crafter do some gear again. For low/med/High levels could balance the economy.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The adventuring fellow has differnet rules from Trusts, it's disingenuous to call it a trust. It's not summoned via a spell and it has much longer cooldown.
    (1)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Yea that is true. Then should be changed to a companion you can call anytime, make her join your party. Because having her protecting my ass when i go i get a drink, is heavenly, also i feel like it was forgotten. The potential of the Companion is so awesome.
    Swtor, Skyrim and so many games have companions. I feel like the adventuring fellow was only a test for Trust and it saddens me. I wish i could explore much more with my Fellow. Should not be left to the old days of trusts magic.
    (0)